[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not even baiting here, you guys are all fucking cancerous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm not even baiting here, you guys are all fucking cancerous. You have the attention span of a spambot. Posting nonsense everyday , trying to make your worthless life worth anything. Kill yourselves. Please. Please . Please.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x300
Come on, man. This is nice board!
>>
>>4334204
Go fuck yourself, kike.
>>
>>4334216
why so rude?
>>
>>4334198
nice windows again
>>4334204
nice chans
>>4334216
nice tons (i prefer 'tonnes' tbqh)
>>4334218
nice legals
>>
>>4334218
You make 4chan cancerous.
>>
Hello, I am a nigerian prince and I need $5000 dollars to get out of my country. If you help me I will give you my whole palace and my countries wealth. PM me for the banking details
>>
>>4334269
How do I PM you, I sent you an e-letter is that ok?
I have email as my options can you see it
>>
my problem is that i can't take a joke

it all makes sense now
>>
>>4334252
I'd say look in a mirror, friendo. Anywho, nice pick ups.
>>4334225
nice or 6 to 4s.
>>4334269
nice lewds.
>>4335083
nice time dubs, and nice gypsies.

that anon is scamming you, get out quick!
>>
>>4335088
I WANT
TO FUG
THOSE DUBS
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>>4335090
nice only kids remembers
>>
File: 1330393191486.gif (2 MB, 326x252) Image search: [Google]
1330393191486.gif
2 MB, 326x252
>>4335090
Those are the second time dubs I got in a row
Tonight is my night
Do you hear that father? I'm coming to join you
>>
>>4335113
that bullet done popped like a popcorn kernel.

you got bad unluckies and time dubs. do a fortune to see what you should do.

>>4335093
nice uniteds
>>
>>4334198
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
>>4334198
sorry OP but legitimately you probably don't have the ironic capacity to like s4s.
Not trying to joke right now - s4s is definitely an acquired taste. While to most people the constant anime, frogs, or absolutely meaningless shenanigans that run wild on this board isn't funny, and actually quite "cancerous" as you say, it can be of the most hilarious jokes made to those with a keen eye for those kinda things.
I don't want to get in depth, as you probably don't care, but everything in this world has some level of irony - from Pepe the frog, to a common garden hose.
While Pepe is very bland irony, a substantial amount of people can find it ironic, (to a groan-inducing level) but a garden hose too has irony, it just takes a much more ironic taste to realize it. At that point, there is a very complex graph and equation to determine the divergence of humor but this is unimportant. All that really matters is the more ironic you have to be to like a joke, the less humorous it will be to someone who doesn't like it.
As s4s is by far the board with the largest requirement of irony, it's no surprise it's a putoff to most other 4channers.

Not to discredit your way of life! This kind of irony is hardly a better form of pleasure, it's just different, and different people will like different things.
To each their own.
>>
>>4335128
Your mom popped like a popcorn kernel
>>
>>4335157
> well said
> very diplomatic
> true
>>
File: troubleonmymind.png (143 KB, 485x539) Image search: [Google]
troubleonmymind.png
143 KB, 485x539
>>4335157
you did good ("you("
>>
File: genuine_certificate.png (245 KB, 688x484) Image search: [Google]
genuine_certificate.png
245 KB, 688x484
>>4334198
Please accept this copyright certificate for your meme: "I'm not even baiting here, you guys are all fucking cancerous. You have the attention span of a spambot. Posting nonsense everyday , trying to make your worthless life worth anything. Kill yourselves. Please. Please . Please.".

Thank you for posting on [s4s], the nicest board on 4chan.
>>
>>4334198
The spam bot must be variable unless you don't maintain and control the spam bot so why come caress your no life with interesting folk fuck nugget? Eh? Why would you do that?

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4335088
Rebuttal

it's a word that I lek
>lek was a mem
>>
File: lel.png (149 KB, 512x256) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
149 KB, 512x256
>>4334198
The existence of [s4s] is beyond your understanding.
>>
>>4334198
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
epin
simply epin
>>
File: image.gif (164 KB, 286x566) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
164 KB, 286x566
>>4335382
meming the first time this made sense, pic is non mem related
>>
>>4335387
stupid piece of shit stab you in the throat bleeding out convulsing on floor
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.