[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loli is pedophilia, straight up. Furry often resembles the adult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: judaism.jpg (122 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
judaism.jpg
122 KB, 1280x828
Loli is pedophilia, straight up. Furry often resembles the adult human form, so it isn't bestiality. Loli is stylistically designed to resemble a prepubescent girl, so it has to be some kind of pedophilia even if it isn't considered CP.

You are a complete degenerate if you masturbate to the figure of little girls, even if they're canonically of age. Furry isn't always a fetish, it's an artstyle. Obsession with Loli is inseparable from sexual desire. Would you exclusively hang out with little girls in public, if you didn't want to have sex with / groom them?

Thought so. On the flipside, if you exclusively hung out with animal people, you would either be perceived as someone with too much white guilt and / or jungle fever.

TL;DR: furfags are weird and should rethink their lives, but they're not doomed from the start. a sizeable portion of them have become degenerate over time, but the idea of animal people isn't by-nature evil. lolicons are inherently degenerate and should commit autoinfanticide.

if you disagree with my thesis you are at best a closeted pedophile

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: piss.png (268 KB, 417x707) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
268 KB, 417x707
stfu furfag
>>
File: 1460495315451.png (129 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
1460495315451.png
129 KB, 409x513
>>4333754
shut the fuck off pedofag
>>
yeah no
>>
>>4333748
>closeted
#pedoprideworldwide
>>
op is a beastfag
>>
File: 1460673573364.png (892 KB, 676x689) Image search: [Google]
1460673573364.png
892 KB, 676x689
>>4333792
no i adhere to neither party add represent an unbiased and objective truth
>>
i agree fully OP, im so glad there's another 4chan fag that thinks the same
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 780x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 780x794
Your examples to support your claim are invalid & your argument is highly illogical.
>>
>>4333877
le reddit elf
>>
https://youtu.be/Oy0ggxLkpTw
>>
how did you know
>>
>>4333748
uh oh! it's a loli! this thread was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the pedo agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.
>>
>>4333940
hi godlikeproductions
>>
File: TV Dance.gif (846 KB, 352x198) Image search: [Google]
TV Dance.gif
846 KB, 352x198
loli
>>
>>4333959
h degenerate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.