[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey [s4s], do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: jazz.jpg (252 KB, 841x500) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
252 KB, 841x500
Hey [s4s], do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure - before it was ruined by SJWs, cucks, normies, and degeneracy? Older youth speak of the 90s as the time to be alive, but I say naught.

Us youth born between 1995-2000, we grew up in an era of digital pioneering, an era in which the internet, video games, the newest books, and the playground down the street all lived in complete harmony, none at the expense of the other.

Us tail-end millenials will always remember Youtube in the days of Shoes, Charlie the Unicorn, Fred, AVGN, Nostalgia critic, Scatman john, Mario 64 bloopers, Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Rabbit, Leeroy jenkins, Chad Warden, Rick astley, Zelda CD-i, Planet Unicorn Theme Song, Boxxie, and Bon qui qui, just to name a few.

Despite being ~5 when 2000 hit, we still got TONS of 90s toys, movies, music, games, TV show reruns, etc. that spilled over from 2000-2005.
When we were in middle school, "kid culture" (cartoons etc.) started going to shit, so we were lucky enough to jump ship to YouTube etc. as they started rising in popularity.
We'll always remember laughing at the toddlers playing Webkinz while we thought we were so much better playing Club Penguin.
Runescape, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo - They all were pastimes.
When Green Day was cool to listen to, when the newest pop-Punk dominated our ears.
When pre-movie Spongebob and Drake and Josh were shows of choice.
A world that had yet to be explored, a world that looked so fun and optimistic.

How I wish to experience that era all over again.
>>
色は年中変わる、嫌がらせで決めるから迷惑なんだ
>>
>>4332682
i dont understand??/
>>
>>4332689
行き方

大きなボウルに1.は、ぬるま湯で酵母を溶かします。砂糖、塩、油と3カップ小麦粉を追加します。滑らかになるまでビート。柔らかい生地を形成するために十分な残りの小麦粉を加えて混ぜます。

打ち粉を表面上へ2.電源をオンにします。 、滑らかで、弾性約8-10分までこねます。トップをグリースために一度回し、油を塗ったボウルに入れます。カバーし、約1-1/2時間を倍にするまで暖かい場所の上昇をみましょう。

3.パンチダウン生地。軽く打ち粉を表面に回します。半分に生地を分割します。パンに各形状。 2での場所は9インをグリース。 ×5インチローフパン。カバーし、約30-45分を倍まで上昇してみましょう。

タップ時に30-35分間またはキツネ色やパンになるまで375℃で4焼く中空に聞こえます。冷却するためのラックを配線するフライパンから取り出します。収量:2斤(16スライスずつ)。
>>
>>4332694
no
>>
>>4332706
これはあなたの朝のシャワーである場合、おそらく、物事はここだけから少ない快適な得ようとしているように思えます。そして、必ずそこに快適のための時間ですが、あなたは、病気の痛みやストレスがたまっていない限り、あなたの毎日のシャワーがその時間ではありません。あなたはそれらのものの任意のなら、実際には、冷たいシャワーは正確に何が必要です!冷たいシャワーをポイントに、効率的で、実用的です。それはあなたがより強く、より良い感じになり、あなたが幸せになります。ここでは冷たいシャワーを取るために自分自身を訓練する方法は次のとおりです。

1.寒さに設定された水にし、電源を入れます。一部の人々は、毎日少し寒い開始し、その後、ウォームスタート、ゆっくりとあなたがシャワーたびに温度を低下させることを教えてくれます。はい、その方法は、最終的に冷たいシャワーを浴びていますが、あなたが唯一の完全あなたは冷たいシャワーを取る最初の数回を経験する心臓がドキドキするような爽快感を逃すつもりになります。それはただの風邪、冷たい氷である必要はありません。

最初の2足。あなたの足は最も速いので、温度に調整し、スプレーの下でそれらを取得し、早くすることができますように水の下に下半身を動作します。水はあなたの胃を飛散された時点で、あなたはとても気晴らしのために見ることになります...

第3手。濡れた手や腕を取得し、その後あなたの胴の上に水をかけ。今ではあなたの足とフロントは完全にウエットでなければなりません。

4.頭の下に!あなたは頻繁に呼吸することになるだろうと思わずので、あなたの鼻や口から任意の水を吸い込まないように注意しています。あなたはちょっと、私はこれを行うことができますように、申し分なく感じるようになるだろうが、あなたはあなたの体の一部を忘れてしまいました...

戻る5.最後。神経線維の何百万もので、あなたの背中が濡れることは最も難しい部分は、あなたの背骨を介してルーティングされます。あなたは、あなたの背中上下パチパチほとんど電荷を感覚の多くを感じるようになるだろう。洗浄及びスクラブを終了し、その後、この湿った最後を取得します。良い仕事は、あなたが冷たいシャワーを撮影しました。
>>
>>4332710
please stop it
>>
>>4332715
タイセイヨウニシン

タイセイヨウニシン(大西洋鰊・大西洋鯡、学名:Clupea harengus)は、ニシン目ニシン科の海水魚。欧米で Herring, Häring といえばニシンも含むが、普通は本種のことをさす。
種を区別したいときは、ニシンを Pacific herring、タイセイヨウニシンを Atlantic herring という。回遊魚で北大西洋、北極海に分布する。魚体は細長く、体長は30-45cmほど。背側は青黒色、腹側は銀白色。
特徴[編集]
太平洋に分布するニシンにきわめて類似しており、外見上は腹部の鱗の形が若干違う程度である。生態や肉質なども大きな差はない。
利用[編集]

Rollmops

Kippered "split" herring
北ヨーロッパではマリネ、燻製、缶詰、塩干などで食べる。日本にもノルウェーなどから大量に輸入され、ニシンと同じように食べられている
〆鯡として、鯡の甘酢漬けのロールモップ(Rollmops)や鯡の燻製のキッパー(Kipper)など。
>>
>>4332719
post more
>>
File: 1423438057259.png (54 KB, 1401x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423438057259.png
54 KB, 1401x1080
>>4332719
those aren't even real words or letters stupid learn how to spell instead of scribbling
>>
`-´
>>
i saw that cup in 2015
>>
>>4332785
じじつ
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
c'mon /paul/
>>
>>4332657
i was born in 1982 and i consider myself more of a 90s kid than an 80s kid...
>>
>>4332657
>he thinks he's a digital pioneer
>he never ran anything on dos
>he never used BBS
>he never used prodigy internet
>he doesn't know the 56k modem noise
>he thinks he's a digital pioneer

I want 90's kids to leave.
>>
>>4332657
The 90's were like the 80's like the 70's all fucked
>>
>>4332694
a bread recipe?
sore wa ja-PAN-ese desu ne?
*warau*
>>
>>4332657
>Fred

Gay
>>
>>4332657
Yeah... Nah... your era was shit.
You don't even know man.
>>
>>4334261
Oh, my name didn't show up.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 607x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 607x470
>>4332657
>older youth
>OLDER youth
>>
>>4334246
I'm sorry for you if you have never enjoyed an old Fred episode in your youth.
>>
>>4332657
This is a case of "my youth is better than your youth", but I think the era directly before what you described is better. Communities slowly growing large, pointless bickering between one another. Other small, but tight, communities on forums. Just the right amount of ease-of-use. New technologies/programs popping up. The "Fred" generation, I think, is when things started to spiral downward. We just couldn't see it.

I'm absolutely fascinated by the internet pre-2005 though. I've spent a lot of time just scouring the internet hoping to find old and abandoned web pages. I've spent hours reading forgotten comments. I love how simple (and sometimes gaudy) the websites are. It's all so beautiful and refreshing. Everything I've seen is forgotten history. Never to be chronicled. Every day another website goes offline, it's contents forgotten, lost to the sands of time. It's interesting to think, however, that these old websites were the topic of discussion for hundreds, possibly thousands, of people in their time period. Now, however, no one gives them a passing thought. Makes you wonder what the point of it all is.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.