[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dickgirls aren't funny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sad board.png (19 KB, 737x665) Image search: [Google]
sad board.png
19 KB, 737x665
dickgirls aren't funny
>>
>>4332343
this is nice post
>>
>>4332343
The whole point of human existence is socialization you stupid fuck.
Didn't you watch Evangelion?
What the fuck, this post is so pseudo-intellectual and depressing, as is you know anything about what's outside your stupid fucking Community College classroom you absolute cunt.
So fucking dumb.
The reason people are on this path and on their phones is because they want to reach their goal of becoming more social and learning new things, trying new things, but instead you just pretend like it's you're only "escape from reality" to sit on your fat ass because somehow you are better than them.
Protip: You're not and you're an idiot for thinking so.....
>>
>>4332350
I'm not the OP, but thank you.
>>
>>4332343
agrreed they r rude and lewd
>>
>>4332352
pls no bully
>>
>>4332352
>Instead you're no-one. No-one knows you, no-one cares about you smallguy, no-one cares about your flightplan. Someone like Dr Pavel has friends, has a career where his opinions are listened to, and he can always get another big guy, because he gets to bring friends.
>You have none of those things, nor do most of the people in this plane.

No, you're just a smallguy no-one cares about in his plane. B--B-B-BB-BB-B B But at least you're not a b-b-b-b-b-bbbb-b-b-b-bb-bbig guy!

That will look good on your flightplan along with not flying so good.
>>
>>4332355
dubs
>>
butt Bury is a dickgirls :^(
>>
File: 1379587128519.png (94 KB, 735x475) Image search: [Google]
1379587128519.png
94 KB, 735x475
>>4332343
you should invest in dikgrills
>>
do you even know where bury pink comes from u stupid fignewton
>>
>>4332343
mtfw i'm going to miss >>4333333

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4333090
I don't. Is it a good story?
in return:
>>4332366
checked.
but you shouldn't hate dickgirls just to be mean.
>>
>>4333090
bury pink is funny because it's poorly drawn

this thread was in response to an unfunny 3dpd dickgirl
>>
File: 1404655410190.jpg (532 KB, 1026x616) Image search: [Google]
1404655410190.jpg
532 KB, 1026x616
>>4333102
it was cropped from thsi
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.