[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you guy please tae care of my dot? here, take it --->.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1452064968150.jpg (6 KB, 225x165) Image search: [Google]
1452064968150.jpg
6 KB, 225x165
can you guy please tae care of my dot? here, take it --->.
>>

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4331953
I'll be taking that

>>
whoa, you guys can't be trusted!
don't worry, I've got the real one safe right here

>>
Where'd it go??!?
Oh no were in big trouble!
What do we do???
We need to think.
>>
>>4332619
Don't worry. Jumped into my lap

>>
Awooooo

Drop le dot

>>
>>4332675
dot abuse
>>
......................................................................................................... now there are plenty of dots for everyone.
>>
>>4332680
dot abuse.
I bet you stuff them into cages and let them get infections. I hope you do because that's my fetish. It's also my job
>>
>>4332683
thats your opinion
>>
>>4332679
I found a fake
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x426
>>
>>4331948
fuck you commie
>>
>>4332695
execute it
>>
I found a rare comma breed

>>
>>4332815
>>4332695
It escaped
Kill it
>>
i copied your dot
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
dammit which was the real one?
>>
: < i cornered a double dot what do?
>>
>>4331948
The whole point of human existence is socialization you stupid fuck.
Didn't you watch Evangelion?
What the fuck, this post is so pseudo-intellectual and depressing, as is you know anything about what's outside your stupid fucking Community College classroom you absolute cunt.
So fucking dumb.
The reason people are on this path and on their phones is because they want to reach their goal of becoming more social and learning new things, trying new things, but instead you just pretend like it's you're only "escape from reality" to sit on your fat ass because somehow you are better than them.
Protip: You're not and you're an idiot for thinking so.
>>
He's here
. <-the dot???
>>
>>4331948
please make him do that rotating thing like on the other board.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.