[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cade is a bad meme Dank papes iz bad meme Donald Trump sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: 1458772905323.jpg (59 KB, 748x533) Image search: [Google]
1458772905323.jpg
59 KB, 748x533
Cade is a bad meme
Dank papes iz bad meme
Donald Trump sucks
Poopgirl is an ugly boy
Sunset Shimmer is also ugly
Coffee meme is funny
Good mythical morning is funny
Lolo is funny and a good chef
PEPE is funny
Spiderbutt is funny
Ghetto MEMES are funny
Niggers are sexy
MKultra is a good thing
Video games are great
Cinema >>> music
Salt lamps SUCK ass
Kensington mouseinabox is bad
NYC is bad
you'd be suprise is bad meme
Mac a shit
Windows is best
Hitler did nothing wrong
Steely Dan makes terrible music
Sonic is godawful
Taylor Swift is good
Dubs are important
>>(OP)
This
>>
>>4330274
I can't find any mistakes in this thread. Not funny.
>>
>>4330274
>NYC is bad
i would take this one out, i do not care much for that hellhole
>>
>>4330465
L.A fag pls go
>>
>>4330470
just saying, like, if this fellow is proclaiming all the viewpoints that are opposite of mine, which is what's going on here, i cannot think of an instance in which i have praised NYC. so we agree on the fact that NYC is bad i mean it's really a terrible place you pay more per square foot of apartment than almost anywhere the fuck else and you go out on the sidewalk and it's like a goddamn nightmare. so , you could change it to NYC is good, but really i'm too indifferent on the matter to even care about that i'd just remove that line altogether
>>
>>4330274
Salt lamps SUCK ass<
>>
>>4330474
>it's 9:43 in the only part of the world that matters (EST)
>>
File: ACCOL-CADES23.png (31 KB, 908x266) Image search: [Google]
ACCOL-CADES23.png
31 KB, 908x266
>>4330475
heh
>>4330476
so that means i like NYC? ur logic is poopie
>>
>>4330476
i guess that sorta, by extension, would imply i like nyc but i do not. that was a play on, i believe lois? lois says something like this in family guy. something about the part of the world where god pays attention. i've lifted that line a few times as well. that's all that is.
>>
>>4330478
This is ironic yet so unironic from so many sides, it's unbelivable.
>>
>>4330481
like it'd be pretty silly if u think that the self proclaimed capital of the world is long island
>>
>>4330481
and see now you think that means i like family guy but i have no real attachment to that television pogrom either. i pick and choose stuff that sticks with me and that is the kinda show where the jokes stick with you sometimes because they are unique.
>>4330486
no see what i do is, i refer to the entire united states as the 'cultural capital of the world' if i detect a non-american poster.
>>
>>4330489
do you like South park
>>
>>4330491
it is ooooooook...
why, u lookin to add somethin to the list, huh?
i aint bout to tell u more things i like so u can be rude and say they suk, u big bulley
>>
>>4330492
Alrite I'll addd

YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE MORE THAN SPARKLES OPINIONS?
*DRUM ROLL*
sparkles himself
SPARKLES HAS TAKEN THE #1 SPOT ON THIS LIST!!!!
FOR MORE SUBSCRIBE TO WATCHMOJO.CUM
>>
>>4330501
nah. nah u dont hate me. ppl that truley hate me would not create a thread such as this simply to bait me. yea. yea there's some love in there somewhere. you feel a deep kinship with me. my posts make u tingley inside and cause u to giggle occasionally. i doubt it is the opinion you hate, if you do hate, you more than likely hate the way i express them. but i do not think there is any hate here. you are continuing to be a contrarian so you can suckle up a steady supply of (you)'s. you love em you cant get enuf. you should be thanking me bitsch but then you wouldn't get an angsty diatribe now would u. yea i see what ur doin here. yea numba one spot eh let's see the rest of that list of things u hate hah dare ya
>>
>>4330506
I also hate Broadway musicals. Avenue Q? More like Assvenue Poo. Producers? More like Bruhs "do" Sirs. Les Miserables? More like I'm Miserables while watching
For more click here for reviews
Letterboxd.com/a7xfan
>>
>>4330513
sheesh you're confused, you think i was the one posting those? shoot man maybe i should start namefigging so you can keep track of what's going on
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 185x340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 185x340
blue feels meme
>>
>>4330515
Read my reviews pls
>>
>>4330519
a7x sux dix
i glanced i did not read a lot i just glanced. are you being me on that site. why would u say u hate me when u imitate my style so faithfully. dont FUCKING say u hate me if u like my style and imitate my style! i bought u a game bitcccchs!
>>
>>4330525
A7x is a cool band and it's not you
>>
>>4330531
its not me meaning you arent copping my style? well... well from the way you write i can tell you probably like me. why can u not just admit u like me. i can be funney without u trying to counter act each and every one of my opinions. nigga talkin bout a7x im glad u gave me something to help realize that you have SHITE TASTE! ITS SHITE!!
>>
>>4330535
no I have good taste if youve read my other reviews youd know
>>
>>4330538
kids was a wonderfulle movie
ha na but you can still have good taste in movies and shite taste in other things silly
>>
>>4330541
degrassi is better it has DRAKE!!!
>>
>>4330542
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
degrassi drake is ok. he was fairly harmless back then. it was when the disney demon illuminati pulled him from those ranks and gave him a mic to mumble bullshit into. that's when he became a full-fledged culture cancer.
>>
>>4330544
degrassi is Nickelodeon I THINK
I watch TV on line
>>
>>4330547
sheesh man remind me what i have against nickelodeon again i fuken lost track
>>
>>4330547
u dont h8 me rite u were j.k.?
please say u were j.k. i cannot go on thinking u h8 me
>>
>>4330550
do you like spongebob as a kid
If not u won't have reason to complain
hes so gay now like Literally
Also Ariana grande is Nickelodeon too
>>
This thread, like all of your threads...., is utter shit and you do no one any service by continuing to stay here amongst us. Please kindly fuck off and go die somewhere far away from here.
>>
>>4330553
I don't hate u that 1 post was a watchmojo parody
I hate that show its boring top10memes is better
>>
>>4330556
i know rite? see now i don't know if this guy thinks i was the OP, but he should know i'm not, because it says cade is a bad meme. you're talking to the guy that's trying to bait me, right? not me? cause i don't make very many threads and when i do they are rarely attributable to me. so i'm gonna go ahead and assume you're directing this towards the guy that's trying to bait me. yea.. yea SHOVE off, ya big troll!
>>
>>4330562
Samefig all you want I see past your lies. Why don't you finish the job and do it right this time also you are the cause of all of your parents misery.
>>
>>4330565
ok so you meant that message for me then, i guess. i don't samefig pal-o. gosh sometimes the most frustrating ppl are the ones that think i'm talken to myself. i liked ur comment more when it was directed towards the threadmaster. cause that's the big bulley here. also my parents r da best parents i seen many other parents in my time and i can confidently say i'm so glad i got the pair i got. they're sitten prettey and they seem rathr happey to me maybe quit projecten? idk what to tell u
>>
>>4330572
I just read your rambles and you have the mind of a sickly and weak 13yr old girl. Please think before you click post.
>>
>>4330572
Smoke weed everyday
>>
>>4330576
its conceivable that a terminally or chronically ill 13 year old girl would spend a lot of time reading and thinking and mulling over the world at large and could very conceivably end up more worldly than most 19 year olds trudgin' through high school dirtboiis dirtliifes u feel me? also ive got a couple thousand immaculate posts that establish my opinions so convincingly, so solidly, that my mental fortitude essentially cannot be questioned at this point. you must be new here hah
>>
>>4330582
>smh
Ghetto MEMES are cancer
>>
>>4330585
No
>>
>>4330587
delet this
>>
SAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>4330589
>>
>>4330597
well i sure shut the other guy up, hah. 'sickly and weak 13 year old girl'? blech. guy's nowhere near my level. i almost feel bad, he didn't even see that smackdown comin
>>
File: 1460509973708.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460509973708.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>>4330604
>>
>>4330606
i dont care bout de pony oh my god. isnt there one with sparkle in her name. why not that one. oh right cause u legit love 'ekg' or watever u call her
>>
>>4330607you invented Christian shimmer meme to fix the bad characterization of the shimmer
>>
>>4330610
whoa for real? maybe ill just go ahead and take credit for all that then cause that seems like a smart meme. see even my imposters are clever heh
>>
>>4330606
delete this or i'll report you
>>
File: download (11).jpg (3 KB, 109x144) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
3 KB, 109x144
>>
>>4330629
o look it hitler mid kontrol psyoppe keepeing thread in view keepeing seen i see u culture demon evil mane
>>
File: 1460455324093.png (135 KB, 657x1145) Image search: [Google]
1460455324093.png
135 KB, 657x1145
DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.