[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KEKSANDRA IS GOING TO /INT/ TO LEARN /INT/ FUNPOSTS POST ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460498916106.jpg (789 KB, 932x828) Image search: [Google]
1460498916106.jpg
789 KB, 932x828
KEKSANDRA IS GOING TO /INT/ TO LEARN /INT/ FUNPOSTS

POST ITT TO TEACH HER /INT/ FUNPOSTING
>>
If you hear someone being Australian in the distance, don't hesitate, run.
>>
brb
>>
C U T E
>>
CHI
>>
this image is amazing and whoever made it should feel joy in their hearts for the rest of days
>>
>>4330131
CA
>>
REMOVE /b/ remove /b/
you are worst rude. you are the rude idiot you are the /b/ smell. return to /r9k/. to our /r9k/ cousins you may come our board. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,/pol/ we will never forgeve you. dumb rascal FUck but fuck asshole /b/ stink /r9k/ dumb rude../b/ raid best day of my life. take a bath of dead anon..ahahahahah/pol/ WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget dark moot ./qa/ we kill the mod , /qa/ return to your precious Yahoo answers….hahahahaha idiot /b/ and /r9k/ smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANON FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. /s4s/+/int/+/wsr/+/tv/=kill /pol/…you will be gone/ swaglord alive in /s4s/, tupac making album of /s4s/ . fast rap swaglord /s4s/. we are rich and have posters now hahahaha ha because of swaglord… you are ppoor stink anon… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a containment board
swaglord alive numbr one #1 in /s4s/ ….fuck the /r9k/ ,..FUCKk ashol anons no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur posts and board. Swaglord aliv and real strong wizard kill all the /b/ farm aminal with rap magic now we the /s4s/ rule .ape of the zoo Hiroshimoot fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and /b/ wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our rights we will crush u lik a skull of pig. /s4s/ greattst booard
>>
>>4330121
what a giant fucking waste of time
>>4330155
lolnah
>>
File: fug.png (288 KB, 1050x978) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
288 KB, 1050x978
>>
File: download (11).jpg (3 KB, 109x144) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
3 KB, 109x144
>>4330497
>>
>>4330648
A GRIL BAGINAAAAAAAAAAAA:DDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 1428980331966.jpg (108 KB, 842x720) Image search: [Google]
1428980331966.jpg
108 KB, 842x720
>>4330648
giving the succ
>>
>>4330667
she is good at it :^)
>>
Anime is cancer
>>
>>4330683
that makes you an anime too
>>
>>4330493
i agree
>>
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>>
>>4331555
thanks for the meme and the digits /int/friend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.