[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[s4s] is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-Y ethos.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: 1436042070658.gif (2 MB, 266x240) Image search: [Google]
1436042070658.gif
2 MB, 266x240
[s4s] is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-Y ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has made a single sincere creation of anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "Pepe") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging autists who loudly believe they could do a better job of making memes than the big names in the internet. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make unfunny forced piss-takes well into middle age.

These are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, everyone, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope it disappears and it's disaffected followers stop subsidizing the lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>4327616
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>4327619
animefaggot
>>
I have friends, but I don't really have any friends irl besides typical work friends because I have a healthy degree of introversion.

My internet friends are great though. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

Ironically I think I'm the best adjusted and most actualized person of my circle though, barring one other guy who I'm tied with. I work tirelessly to try to get the others to realize that they're still alive and that all they have to do to achieve their hopes and dreams and be truly is Shia Labeouf.

That, and a lot of introspection, but for some reason genuine introspection scares people.

So it goes.
>>
File: 1457733768855.jpg (49 KB, 736x539) Image search: [Google]
1457733768855.jpg
49 KB, 736x539
Platapuse
>>
...Anonymous (ID: Wdo2Pm42)
04/12/16(Tue)04:55:04 No.70715905
The thing with holocaust is that we should start first with the established story.

How many people were killed? How many people were killed in camps? How were they killed? How were their remains disposed?

Also important to note is that official story says half the victims were non-Jewish and were in the camps too but nobody apparently is butthurt about them being killed (especially not their descendants). This point makes it seem very likely at glance that Jews are completely warping the events for their own gain. But again, we must establish the official story and then tear it apart.
>>
While neither chubby nor red-headed, I can definitely relate to that kid.

My public school nickname was "Harry Potter". It stuck for years.

Combine that, poor social skills and an IQ in the 200s range very high IQ and...yeah...I didn't have many friends.

Edit: Put away the pitchforks please, fellow redditgents. I'm not trying to brag or come off as superior. My mind has made social relationships challenging, save for those very few with those who get it, or get to know me despite my insane genius type tendencies. Honestly, it feels like more of a curse than a gift most of the time. I love you all.

Edit2: Here's an email I received a while ago, for those of you who are thinking I'm bragging or making up my story. Note that I'm not actually a member yet, because I have a hard time holding down work and managing my finances, but the mad genius part of my persona is not a fabrication. I'm slightly insane and have mental health issues (hence, mad) and am technically a genius. I wish I could use my powers for good, but I mostly just work a menial job and drink a lot.
>>
Wew
>>
Overunity device. If anything, the guy managed to make an electric bike using electrolisis as a intemediate step. Probably even less efficient than normal motors.
>>
>>4327630
That was (and still is) my favorite meme! But only because I have the book it came from. It's called Hyperbole and a Half, I really recommend checking it out - it's fucking hilarious.
>>
Hello, I am a nigerian prince and I need $5000 dollars to get out of my country. If you help me I will give you my whole palace and my countries wealth. PM me for the banking details
>>
[INT. SASS BUNKER]

SASS COMMANDER: About damn time agent, I expect you have made some progress on your latest target..

SASS COMMANDER slides a dossier labeled "Ralp" accross his desk toward SASS AGENT

SASS AGENT: Well sir, after some digging we found pretty strong evidence that Ralp gay...

SASS COMMANDER slams his fist on his desk in excitement

SASS COMMANDER: I knew it! What else?

SASS AGENT: Um...that...that's pretty much it sir....

SASS COMMANDER unbuckles his belt and unbottons his pants

SASS COMMANDER: MORE! TELL ME MORE!

SASS AGENT: Well uh....he'd really quite gay sir...and...um...GBS as fuck really...

SASS COMMANDER: YES! YESSSSS!
>>
She doesn't take care of herself at all. She may be very overweight because of this, but not necessarily. She's weak. Her hair hangs in some lank non-style, unless she's on her way to an anime con, in which case she wears some wig or does it up with multicolored dreads and extensions. Her skin is bad. She alternates between not wearing makeup and wearing deliberately unflattering makeup (eg, dark purple lipstick) because she thinks that by defying typical beauty standards, she is above them. When in reality, her defiance is evidence of her obsession with standards of beauty. She dresses in lots of baggy black things because she is ashamed of her body. She has very low self-esteem. She claims to be bisexual, because she thinks some girls are pretty, and she once kissed a girl to show off or prove a point about how daring and unconventional she is. She has never dated a woman or had sex with a woman. She would desperately like a boyfriend, but she is too awkward and ashamed and fearful of real intimacy to have one. She covers for her low self-esteem by pretending no man is good enough for her. She has a laundry list of traits she says she is looking for. For instance, he has to be tall, muscular, athletic, a genius, kind to animals, and he he has to look like Ryan Gosling and be a stallion in bed. And he has to love all the same things she does. Until she meets this ludicrous fantasy man, she derives her inflated sense of self-worth from the two or three awkward and scrawny teenage boys, often younger than her, who follow her around and sit at her feet. Even if you look past her pompous facade and try to talk to her, you find she has little to say. She only talks about herself and her friends and their private in-jokes. She constantly makes pop culture references to her favorite tv shows and movies, and if you don't understand them all, then she rolls her eyes and stomps away indignantly.
>>
Sakuya would gladly make bacon sandwiches for Remilia. She'd give her life for her. Not even for the gratification of a sexual partnership either. That's why she's her personal slave. Bringing her her daily regimen of bacon sandwiches, custard puddings, and cherry soda would bring Sakuya great happiness. As she burped and gobbled down her meals, Sakuya would sit basking in the glow of her ravenous maw.

Even as she became hungrier, and plumper, Sakuya would not grow tired of serving her. She would work harder than ever to make her happy. She would learn to cook new recipes, she would roast entire turkeys for her, She would hand-feed her deep-fried twinkies. And once she had gained a most excellence rotundness, now so fat that she could not leave her bed, 350 lbs. of mouth-watering loli vampire, bubbling like an overbaked jello, she would yell at her maid with fat, blubbering lips: Sakuya!, it's time for mah dinner!

And Sakuya would come. Fork and knife in hand, she would enter her bedroom. Remilia's glistening, gluttonous eyes would turn dry and roll back as Sakuya sank her teeth into her quivering, greasy hide. In a panic, thrashing around like a beached whale, Remilia's blood would boil, marinating the fat nicely. As Sakuya neatly cut her into bite-sized chunks, she would lose consciousness. And then it would be the maid's turn to feast. Oh would she feast.
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (799 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
799 KB, 240x320
>>
Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose.
>>
Is there anyone else who just absolutely CANNOT get past how extremely adorable these little ponies are? every time I seem to look at them, I get all giddy and gooey inside because they're just so precious. doesn't anyone else imagine how snuggly and soft they are? can anyone else just not overcome the extreme urge to cuddle something whenever you see a really cute pony? isn't there anyone else who wishes they could just embrace them as close as possible and tell them they love them more than anything in the world? aren't there others who view ponies as beautiful and perfect, and not as just sex toys? I know I can't be the only one who would only want to hold a pony close and snuggle with her instead of just rutting her. there's gotta be someone else that would treat a pony like an angel and swear your life to her well being

Aren't there people who would rather -make love- to a pony instead of treating her like her sole purpose is your pleasure?

let's post cute little ponies
>>
>>4327644
kill yourself
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▄███▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄███▄███████████████████████████████████▄
░░░░▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
░░░▄████████████████████████████████████████████▄
░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
░░░█████████████████████▀█████████████▄███████████
░░▄████████████████████░░████████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
░░████████████████████▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄██████████
░█████████████████████░░░░░█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▄████████████████████▄▄▄███▀▀███▀▀█▀░░░██████████▀█
█████████████████████▀▀▀░░█░░▀██░░░░░▄▄███▀█████
████████████████████░░░▄▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▀███▄
████████████████████░░▀▀▀▀▀░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
░███████████████████▄░░░▀░▀░░░░░▄░░▄▄▄███████░░░▀
░▀▀███████████████████▄▄▄▄███▀███████▀█▄▀█░▀██
░░░░██▀░░░▀██▀██████████▀▀░█░░█▀████░░░░░░░░▀█
░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░▀███▀▀██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█▄░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░█▄░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░█▄░░░▄█▀
░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░▀███▀
░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░█▄
░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀██▄▄▄
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░▀▀▀▀████▄
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀
░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░█░░██
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀████
>>
>>4327647
-grabs him by the foreskin- back the fuck off?!?!
>>
████
▒▒▒██
▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███
▒██████░░░█
▒█░░░░█░░░░█
█░░░░░░█░█░█
█░░░░░░█░░░█
█░░█░░░████
▒█░░░░█▒▒▒▒█
▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████
▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒█▒██████████
▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
>>
>>4327649
*turns on the gas chamber*
>>
>>4327653
*goes super sayin and destroys the chamber with a flash of light*
>>
fuck you
>>
File: smug anime.jpg (82 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.jpg
82 KB, 380x380
>>4327616
<smug anime face>
>>
>>4327710
oh check it out, the nobody-bitch pulled out smug-038.jpg on us! gosh, better not provoke him to pissed-003.png! you don't win this with your faggy picture, cunt. you're still the piece of shit here. you still wallow in your dirt with the terrible animation and shi threads that make up your demented sense of humor. massaging your little stinky dick to abominable acts. we all pity you, shitsmear. your entire life is a pathetic non-event. you'll die unremarkable. and imma laugh. imma laugh hard.
>>
File: 1399153328632s.jpg (11 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1399153328632s.jpg
11 KB, 250x242
>>4327737
<slight smiling nice anime grrl>
>>
>>4327616
you're gonna eat those eggs
>>
File: lolurheretoobud.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
lolurheretoobud.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>4327737
>>
>>4327764

wow! how unpredictable! repeating the same action again and again! just like every other noncontributing monkey-faced autist! nice! did not see that one coming! you all have nothing to live for. absolutely jack shit.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>4327767

hey. its me. ur brother. i put periods. after everything. instead of exclamation marks. to try to make. myself look. intelligent. and/or informed.
>>
>>4327770
wowow what a strawman there!
>>
File: please_get_more_upset.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
please_get_more_upset.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>4327771
>>
>>4327772
h'haaaaaa
>>
I pretend to be sincere while actually being ironic

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
Destination unknown
Ruby ruby ruby ruby soho
>>
File: ANO.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ANO.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>4327616
EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO
>>
>>4327857
I pretend to be ironic while actually being sincere.
>>
File: kiss kiss.gif (1000 KB, 475x242) Image search: [Google]
kiss kiss.gif
1000 KB, 475x242
> polyp upon the colon of culture.

Nice
>>
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.