[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cum an acquired taste? I can never stomach it. It sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: big guy 4ants.jpg (7 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
big guy 4ants.jpg
7 KB, 170x170
Is cum an acquired taste?

I can never stomach it. It sounds hot in theory but whenever I actually get a mouthful I want to vomit.
>>
>>4326616
It's the penises diet.
>>
if you have icecream beforehand, it tastes less sour.
>>
>>4326623
the diet only does so much to the flavor. it still tastes repulsive to me even with a great diet.
>>
>>4326616
Beares semen taste like bisquick and pineapple vodka beare hears. But beares last girlfriend complained about the taste then eventually she was constantly sucking beares cock saying she loved the taste so experience says you have to become accustomed too either that or its an addictive substance
>>
SHI
NO
BU
>>
I bet youll like it more if you're drunk
>>
File: Bakemonogatari-KarenAraragi.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Bakemonogatari-KarenAraragi.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
idk i've always liked the taste of my onii-chan's semen

but that's cause i'm used to it vampo

;p
>>
not meaning to lewd post but imo the effect of diet on the taste is overrated. meaning it's just plain gross regardless. precum is ok though. a better solution than asking them to eat pineapple or whatever is to just not guys cum in your mouth.
>>
>>4326829
You'll never find a man who will keep you.
>>
>>4326829
A sucker is born every minute, but a swallower is hard to find.
>>
sticky this thread
>>
>>4326702
the diet only does so much to the flavor.
says the person that never went on a diet.
>>
>>4326726
>either that or its an addictive substance
Life is just One
BIG
JONES
>>
>>4326966
dubs
>>
>>4326616
Try kicking your boyfriend in the balls so that there's blood in his cum, vampire-chan
>>
File: 1459920617436.png (199 KB, 569x537) Image search: [Google]
1459920617436.png
199 KB, 569x537
>>4327157
This is the best advice yet, thank you, but i don't have a boyfriend only a master
>>
I think drinking cum is the only way to live. Never have I ever had a fucking good taste as cum and fuck juice
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.