[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I, ME-ME-ME, bought a fine young fellow a game on steam a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: soda-smug.png (36 KB, 428x411) Image search: [Google]
soda-smug.png
36 KB, 428x411
I, ME-ME-ME, bought a fine young fellow a game on steam a few introducing threads ago, and YOU didnt, you hear me? so next time you go JUDGING, remember that. i'm a NICE guy, shithead
>>
yeah, but I have a Dogecoin giveaway thread
>>4325138

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4325702
there's still no proof you ever did that and i still don't believe it happened
>>
>>4325709
sweet, an entire seven-tenths of a cent.
gimme a break
>>
>>4325714
beggars can't be choosars
>>
>>4325702
/b/ bought beare a game that has since become free a few years ago that doesn't make them nice
>>
>>4325713
if you check the steam acct that he posted, he has begun playing the game he asked for. cause i BOUGHT it for him. i felt generous and used the rest of a gift card to buy him the game. now if you think that's my steam there's nothing i can do about that but i'm telling you i don't have a frickin steam account and that's NOT me.

just curious-- what would you think if i actually did?
given that I DID, and all.
what would be your opinion of that?
>>
>>4325731
doyp doyp every board is one person
>>
one time someone came on s4s asking for a steam game, so I added him, started trade, called him a scumbag, and then blocked his account
>>
>>4325736
you still haven't proven that you're two different people and that you didn't just buy a game for yourself as some kind of elaborate ruse

if you actually did buy a random person 4chan a game? that's nice, but kind of dumb imho hth bbl
>>
>>4325746
THATS NICE!!
*raises arms up*
THIATS NICE!! HE THINK I AM NICE!!
*briskly paces around room with arms up*

given that it was winston, who has been collecting my comments and impersonating me pretty heavily, that is a possibility i don't blame you for considering. oh well. at least i know in my fucken heart i did it. and its only stupid if ten fucken dollars is a significant percentage of ur life savings quit projecting ok and i did it to clear some karma as well alright im a nice guy
>>
>>4325757
if i were to assume that it was true and that it really happened, that wouldn't actually make you a nice guy. doing one nice thing for a random person doesn't really undo the years of your life that you've wasted being absolutely horrible on this board. you're pretty much human scum and you'd have to spend the rest of your life doing only good deeds to even come close to making up for it
>>
>>4325776
does being rude on this board even add up to one 'bad deed'? probably not. and many were entertained by my more cogent posts. you consider those years of my life wasted but you have noooo clue how fucken much i WON at shit that mattered during that time. but that's beside the point i suppose. you fashion this image of me from what i've typed here and you assume i was a real-life bad person. this is just not the case. it's just words. and half the time i would so coherently lay out my viewpoint that it ended up making for great pasta. you're full of shit, basically
>>
dumb nigga probably considers everything i yelled at soda introducing monkey in his bullshit blanket statement. soda is a DRAWING OF MONKEY, bro, that alone was a considerable portion of the posts. god what a dumbass. what about all the times you failed your parents do those count as bad karma? no, cause you didn't know any better. speak for urself bitch
>>
K? SO NOW YOU KNOW. you should realize by now that a lively debate is required for me to accept or even take your opinion into consideration. REFUTE ME! you SLUT
>>
>>4325776
good deeds for rest of my life yea fucking right more like being nice on this board for a couple years to counteract it, at worst. at WOORST you hear me? you are so outta wack. so unjust. you cant come at this issue with any neutrality and you end up saying ridiculous things like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.