[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
System 32
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: image_thumb100.png (12 KB, 611x175) Image search: [Google]
image_thumb100.png
12 KB, 611x175
First person to roll a 32 in the last two digits has to delete system 32. You gotta do it
>>
lol i have linux
>>
>>4323796
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!1
>>
>>4323787
this is nice roll

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
nah ill pass

>>
oh
>>
>>4323807
>>4323820
>same luck

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>

>>
>>4323787
u fuk me tho?
>>
>>4323798
fuck off
>>>/g/
>>
hi
>>
File: april.png (5 KB, 284x116) Image search: [Google]
april.png
5 KB, 284x116
>>4323883
hehe
>>
>>4323905
the next evolution of Spurdo's unlikely begginings: The Post

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4323871
I don't go on /g/ and only know to post that because it was posted here.
>>
:DDDDD
>>
um
>>
this will never happen...
>>
el oh el
>>
32 GET
SCIENCE GUY DON'T LIE DESU YO!
>>
rolllllllll faggets
>>
rolling is outlawed here
>>
>>4323787
ok
>>
>>4325000
sweet trips, man
>>
>>4323787
k
>>
jokes on you im on ubuntu
>>
niggers lol
>>
>>4323866
unchecked dubs? what the fuck is wronf with us?
>>
Rollllllll
>>
Lelorr
>>
Neger die
>>
Tv is shit
>>
k

>>
What is delete 32? Does it have importants? Can it harm computer?
>>
>>4325477
>77
nice
>>
>>4325477
no, if you have it your pc is infected by a new virus
>>
>>4325494
How I can tell if it has? Do I can test it or something? I am not very well in computers. I am foreign.
>>
>>4325517
ya
>>
>>4325551
Please describe. I am not need virus on computer.
>>
>>4325561
i'll pm u the fix ;)
>>
I'm on mobile :^)
>>
>>4325599
>99
nice dubs :^)

check my 6
>>
File: ses.jpg (30 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
ses.jpg
30 KB, 675x530
>>4325606
checked my friend

>suddenly ses
>>
>>4325589
I do not have it. When do you send?
>>
check my 32
>>
>>4325622
nice dubs

>>4325632
nice 32
>>
>>4325632
please tell how to delete when you are done. I need to make sure I have no virus on delete 32. Thanks you.
>>
>>4323787
hkbhguhjgjhg
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 690x460
http://youtu.be/aJo89fHqq0U
>>
>>4323871
not recognizeing copypasta... son you gotta learn a lot, and being rude when you just didn't get it, makes you look silly.

>>4325000
nice trips
>>
**YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY le POTATO WOMAN. POST THIS IS 3 threads or jesus christ does not love you! 95% of people will not post this... and they will become potato**
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▄▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄░░░░▄░▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████▒▄█▄███▌▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▒████▀▒▄▀▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▄▒▀▒▄▄▀▐█▌▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▀▄▀▒▒▒▌█▌░▒▒
░░░█▐░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▌█▌▒▒▒
▒▒▒▐▌▒▒▒▒▒▄█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▄▐▒██▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▄░▄▐▄▒▒▒▒▐▒▀▄▀▒▒▌██▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒█▄▒▒▐░▄░▌▀█▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▐█▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▀█▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▄▀█▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐█▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█░░▀██░░▀▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒
>>
Penis
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.