[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1060x1320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1060x1320
I don't understand it and I know a shit ton of u r gonna flame me cuz I'm a newbie and idc but I wouldn't mind a decent explanation
>>
>>4322836
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
It's ok OP, 4chan might not be for you. You should try http://www.reddit.com/ instead
>>
>>4322836
pls advice me what i want for dinner. can't go with my original plans cuz things came up. needs to be something fast kinda... thx bby
>>
>>4322844
>44
mice dubloons matey!
>>
>>4322854
canned spaghetti, cold, straight from the can
>>
File: 14601610123441.jpg (229 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
14601610123441.jpg
229 KB, 601x800
>>4322836
As the five time democratically elected President of this board you're free to have your own opinions of /s4s/
>>
>>4322836
"I don't get this site," he said.

He just told us, "I don't get this site."

Posting on the board, he told us, "I don't get this site."

In the subject area, while creating a thread, he wrote a message for us, reading, "I don't get this site."

The keys he entered were meant to convey a message of him not understanding the site, said simply as, "I don't get this site."

"I don't get this site," is something that he has been meaning to say, and today he has said it.

Without a hint of sarcasm, he told the 4chan [s4s] board, "I don't get this site," through his use of thread creating expertise.
>>
>>4322869
What are you trying to say
>>
>>4322863
i would never buy that though.
>>
I love these threads. These are some of my favorite threads on esfores
>>
Well quit being a nigger.
>>
>>4322876
The question asked was "What are you trying to say?"

Not as a question, but as a statement of threatening nature, he said "What are you trying to say," as he knew exactly what I was trying to say.

In an inquisitive fury, he asked me (as he was quoting my post), 'What are you trying to say?"

It is funny, because as he asked me "What are you trying to say?" I imagined him being Italian with a comb-over, glaring me down as if I were some wiseguy from a mob flick.

"What are you trying to say?" was the question that really mattered for him, as that is exactly why he posted it on the [s4s] board, using my post number to clarify the recipient of the question.
>>
File: 1457696229125.jpg (99 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
1457696229125.jpg
99 KB, 680x450
>>
>>4322869
>>4322891
holy absolutely shit brilliant what ebin an is epic just post nice backwards, think about it
>>
File: yes.png (70 KB, 143x264) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
70 KB, 143x264
great amazing post

Your fortune: Average Luck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.