[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
see how you score
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1449982298434.jpg (813 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1449982298434.jpg
813 KB, 1000x2000
see how you score
>>
>>4322312
wow

I read about this on the newspaper :D

it's very hard

good luck!!!
>>
>>4322314
my dick
vip
your dick
under 3 "
>>
>>4322312
Who cares? Just give me my damn goat
>>
switching the doors change nothing, you have still 50% chances of finding the car.
>>
>>4322328
this is correct. it's actually a hoax that switching makes a different.

This also isn't related to autism in anyway.
>>
>>4322328
you made your initial choice when you had 33% chance

then surprise goat shows up, but your choice is still unchanged at 33% chance

so... when you switch now you can increase to 50% theoretically, mathematically,... whatever, doesn't make sense to any human incl. literally me
>>
>>4322320
Muslim detected
>>
>>4322336
staying with the initial choice gives you a 1/3rd chance of getting the car. remember the host always has a goat to reveal but never reveals the car.
switching gives you a 2/3rd chance of getting the car. cuz 2/3 times your initial choice was a goat and the host just eliminated the second goat. the only way you get the goat by switching is if your initial choice was the car (1/3 chance). it's not difficult to understand.
>>
>>4322336
Exactly. Staying with the same door will keep your chance at 33.3%. The other two doors together amount to 66.6%, but the host has already done the work of finding one if the goats, so the remaining door alone has a 66.6% probability of having the car.
>>
>>4322405
Domestically gifted AND smart as fuck! XD LoLo where do you live? I want you to be my IRL waifu
>>
File: nice.jpg (45 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
45 KB, 600x575
>>4322405
>>4322411
Very nice dubs, and thanks for clarifiying the post and the problem and well explained too!

This is nice board.
>>
>>4322312
I'd go for door number 3, guaranteed to get a goat for my goat harem, as we all know that goat sex is GOAT sex.
>>
>>4322588
Good doublé friend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.