[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
draw your last pathetic card so i can end this yugi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8
draw your last pathetic card so i can end this yugi
>>
>>4320552
oh!
>>
File: 1396635680093.jpg (70 KB, 481x527) Image search: [Google]
1396635680093.jpg
70 KB, 481x527
>>4320552
My name is Mugi you fuccboi
>>
>>4320552
how about i draw THIS *unzips dick*
>>
File: PotofGreed-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png (334 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
PotofGreed-YGLD-EN-C-1E.png
334 KB, 308x450
POT OF GREED ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO your heart will explode DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.POT OF GREED ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS. I WILL START MY TURN BY PLAYING POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.I WILL PLAY THE MAGIC CARD, POT OF GREED, WHICH ALLOWS ME TO DRAW TWO NEW CARDS.TO DRAW TWO MORE CARDS. I WILL death is close PLAY THE MAGIC CARD,
>>
File: 5.png (132 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
5.png
132 KB, 320x240
>>4320552
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfwWb7LqmIc&nohtml5=False
>>
File: 555fivefivefivefive.png (508 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
555fivefivefivefive.png
508 KB, 555x555
>>
File: dood.png (19 KB, 1159x699) Image search: [Google]
dood.png
19 KB, 1159x699
>>4320552
I summon my quadruple dood eyed black dragon.
>>
File: Uniblower.png (2 MB, 1591x955) Image search: [Google]
Uniblower.png
2 MB, 1591x955
>>4320564
the sun set's with the gravity of lets make this a comic affire but ill leave if you joke
good sigh

is there a good sigh to hold towards the light to quack in the squeal of twilight but in a long drawn out way, what if i picked another track?
https://youtu.be/oIDFOxezMoU
>>
File: check em.gif (2 MB, 300x242) Image search: [Google]
check em.gif
2 MB, 300x242
>>4320565
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.