[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I FUCKIN HATE KANYE WEST! just wanted to let that out of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459996199380s.jpg (5 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1459996199380s.jpg
5 KB, 125x122
I FUCKIN HATE KANYE WEST! just wanted to let that out of me
>>
fuck kanye
you know, that talentless horse-faced monkey-nigger? you know that useless piece of trash that gets his name and his shit-noises plastered everywhere cause he let jay z fuck him in the ass? you know, one of the more widely-known ugly junglebunnies babbling unintelligible sounds into a microphone? the one that hops up on stage and tries to steal the spotlight from people who actually deserve it? yea, that stinky chunk of garbage.
>>
Crash.

Fucking nice.
>>
>>4318754
And the Oscar goes to... Crash!
>>
I actually like his music but /mu/ ruined it for me, those insufferable fags are so bad they could ruin hendrix if they wanted to.
>>
>>4318753
he's is such a fuck boai man i wish he would just get shot like all the other naggers he's not a fuckin god or something fuck him and his gay-ass sucking pablo image. he's a fuckin loser who can't do anything right he just fuck himself up to the top and now he thinks he owns the fuckin earth. NO FUCKIN RESPECT 4 THAT COCKSUCKER.
>>
>>4318756
oscars are meaningless. you may think that it has merit since it requires you to actually work for a living which is something far past your abilities, but the oscars are a joke. they're full of goatshit. it's an mkultra based organization. they don't actually vote for the best films, they vote for shit that promotes their demented jew and nigger propaganda. take spotlight, how did that mediocre shit even get nominated? oh, because kikes hate christians, and spotlight portrays them negatively, then there's awards given to nigger shit like crash and 12 years a slave. so it's blatantly obvious that this is mind control bullshit made to get you to believe that this propaganda shit is the best of them all. fucking disgraceful. whoever thinks there is any level of prestige to the academy awards is a moron. their rusty useless trash statuettes have no meaning. NA-THING. stop buying into this garbage. fucking gunkmouth idiotcucks.
>>
>>4318764
>nagger
i sometimes loose control of my writing when i'm angry
>>
File: 1439801213751.jpg (32 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
1439801213751.jpg
32 KB, 400x309
>>4318768
>>4318768
>>
>>4318781
¯\(ツ)/¯
>>
>>4318784
WHAT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.