[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official /s4s/ Creature Collector thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: Malingee Doll.png (7 KB, 174x263) Image search: [Google]
Malingee Doll.png
7 KB, 174x263
It is time!

Create a folder, and call it Official Creature Collection!

When you post, you are ROLLING for your creature- your post number determines which creature you get!!!! ONLY THEN may you save the creature's image file to your folder!

0-3 gives you the Malingee Doll! If you get a 3, You may change the eye color of your Doll to BLUE when saving the image.
4-6 gives you Thistle Fairy!
7-9 gives you Cherub of Fluff! If you get a 9, please save the file as Cherub of Cloud 9!

But of course, there's more-!

If you get DUBS, you may roll for another creature! So long as you keep getting dubs, you can keep getting creatures! I would encourage you to satisfy yourself with your single free creature rather than trying to get too many dub-bought creatures, but I suppose it's really up to you.

You may also choose the 'MYSTERY EGG' instead of rolling for your first free creature- though you may purchase more creatures with dubs later as usual, of course. But more on the egg later.

Once you have determined which creature(s) you have, you may trade your creatures with others who agree. Don't believe just anyone- if someone says they have a rare creature, make them post a picture so you know what you are getting.

Altering, copying, stealing, and other non-sanctioned interactions with creatures is PROHIBITED BY LAW!
>>
File: Thistle Fairy.png (8 KB, 376x323) Image search: [Google]
Thistle Fairy.png
8 KB, 376x323
>>4318303
>>
File: Cherub of Fluff.png (7 KB, 378x261) Image search: [Google]
Cherub of Fluff.png
7 KB, 378x261
>>4318304
>>
File: Mystery Egg.png (7 KB, 166x219) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Egg.png
7 KB, 166x219
>>4318306
And finally, the MYSTERY EGG.

Anyone who chooses the Mystery Egg does not save the Mystery Egg file immediately! Instead, they will receive a creature that hatches from the Egg in six to twelve hours- BUT

If the thread dies before I return to reveal the contents of the mystery egg, the egg too, will die, and anyone who chose Mystery Egg will sadly never know what could have been.

I guess that's it for me- looks like I got a Blue-Eyed Malingee for my OP roll, which I'll be happy to keep until next time. Good luck, Creature Collectors!
>>
>>4318308
Ah, since you didn't know the drawbacks of the MYSTERY EGG, feel free to take a cuddly Cherub of Fluff if you feel the Egg is unlikely to survive
>>
File: Thistle Fairy.jpg (6 KB, 376x323) Image search: [Google]
Thistle Fairy.jpg
6 KB, 376x323
>>4318315
thanks
>>
>>4318303
roll
>>
Selling booster packs for quads
>>
bumb for mystery egg
>>
>>4318312
i pick eggu
>>
bump 4 egg
>>
I'll take the egg
>>
File: Buzz Buzz Buzzard.png (8 KB, 241x196) Image search: [Google]
Buzz Buzz Buzzard.png
8 KB, 241x196
It's time!

Anyone who picked the egg is now the proud owner of a Buzz Buzz Buzzard!

Latecomers are welcome to roll for other beasts or dubs for more creatures, but only people who picked Egg before this post (or trade for one I guess) will ever have a Buzzard!
>>
File: 1p.png (123 KB, 592x454) Image search: [Google]
1p.png
123 KB, 592x454
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.