[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Welcome to meme burger! Home of the meme burger! May I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 627.jpg (39 KB, 627x313) Image search: [Google]
627.jpg
39 KB, 627x313
"Welcome to meme burger! Home of the meme burger! May I take your order?"
>>
>>4317223
No, please get me someone white to make my food.
>>
>>4317230
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CHECK

YOUR

P R I V I L E D G E
>>
>>4317237
I have the right to have my burger made by a white person if I want it to be made by a white person. I don't know where you live, but I'm in the USA. We have freedom here.
>>
>>4317230
Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>4317255
haha good joke
>>
>>4317223
"I will have a meme burger please"
>>
File: yoduru1.jpg (30 KB, 630x475) Image search: [Google]
yoduru1.jpg
30 KB, 630x475
>>4317223
>>4317230
>>4317237
>>4317255
When it comes to great steaks, I've just raised the stakes. The Sharper Image is one of my favorite stores, with fantastic products of all kinds. That's why I'm thrilled they agree with me. Trump Steaks are the world's greatest steaks and I mean that in every sense of the word. And The Sharper Image is the only store where you can buy them. Trump Steaks are by far the best tasting most flavorful beef you've ever had, truly in a league of their own. Trump Steaks are five star gourmet, quality that belong in a very very select category of restaurant, and are Certified Angus Beef Prime. There's nothing better than that. Of all of the beef produced in America, less than one percent qualifies for that category. It's the best of the best. Until now you could only enjoy steaks of this quality in one of my resort restaurants or America's finest steakhouses, but now, that's changed. Today through The Sharper Image, you can enjoy the world's greatest steaks, in your own home, with family, friends, anytime. Trump Steaks are aged to perfection to provide the ultimate in tenderness and flavor. If you like your steak, you'll absolutely love Trump Steaks. Treat yourself to the very very best life has to offer. And as a gift, Trump Steaks are the best you can give. One bite and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. And believe me, I understand steaks, it's my favorite food, and these are the best.
>>
>>4317258
"ONE MEME BURGER!"
>>
that's a meme burger
>>
KEL
PUT THE SCREW
IN THE TUNAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1048) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1920x1048
>>4317263
>>4317276
>>4317280
To all the Hillary gloaters, I'll tell you one thing: r/politics is, and always will be, Bernie territory. OUR territory. The mods of r/politics have formally endorsed Senator Sanders for president. We will continue to control the front page with positive Bernie news. So before you start talking shit and bragging about your bitch's win, I'll have you know that we're well versed in downvote brigades. Say RIP to your karma if you try anything cute. Assholes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.