[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i stayed up all night doing cocaine with strangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1456643264678.jpg (249 KB, 978x475) Image search: [Google]
1456643264678.jpg
249 KB, 978x475
i stayed up all night doing cocaine with strangers
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x315
>>4316334
http://youtu.be/bLdgmQ9SHac

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4316334
sounds like fun
>>
how did it go? Are you jonesing? or will you choose a path of discipline
>>
>>4316334
oh cool how epic
>>
>>4316334
I've done that before.. woke up in the next town over
>>
one time i stayed up all night with a bro doing coke the whole time and we just played magic the gathering and doing bumps for like 14 hours
>>
>>4316423
sounds like fun, coke always felt like a waste to me though, you can basically get the same effect from snorting an adderral and it lasts significantly longer
>>
>>4316429
most people don't bring autism pills with them to parties
>>
>>4316429
coke high != amphetamine high
>>
>>4316443
for me, the difference between the coke high and the amphetamine high is that, coke (when it's good)(this is rare) is more euphoric and god-like (spiritual aspect???)

Amphetamines are more about energy and the boosting physical body.
>>
>>4316443
yeah that's why i said "basically the same effect" instead of "exactly the same effect"
i'm aware of the differences

>>4316432
i'd say it's considerably easier to get adderrall than cocaine but they're actually probably equally as easy to get
>>
i first met these people yesterday. they approached me and my friend in the car and asked to buy some weed. we said we didnt know but we could help. so these two brothers started rolling with us and then we decided since we had all become chums that we would go out and buy some coke. with a gigantic bottle in hand we made our way to hollywood. while scoring the drugs my new friend picked up a beautiful woman in her 40s in front of a club. we went back home
i was the only one who didnt sleep with the girl. not that i didnt want to. nor that I didnt get the oppurtunity. im not sure why I didnt sleep with her, but she is still in the house. now im going to drive my friend to the airport. she may still be here when I get back.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.