[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay let me start with an OMG. followed by a YES. better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: owari4-10.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
owari4-10.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
okay let me start with an OMG.
followed by a YES.

better than I expected and I was expecting it to be good. I was a little worried regular firmness might be too stimulating but it turns out to be perfect. the material is very soft yet feels amazingly durable. I was genuinely taken aback by how good the texture felt compared to the boring pictures that exist of Lilith Uterus. the pictures absolutely do not do this toy justice.

I do 'dome' the toy out a bit but I thin it adds to the experience. the cervix stimulation is gentle but amazing and it was a nice bit of suction. nothing outstanding but enough.

the packaging is really awesome as well. very compact and neat compared to the other ones I have. makes for great storage as well. I should also add that I was able to get this thing dry without turning it inside out, which I was very happy about. I know Tomax can stand up to it but I still feel like avoiding flipping it inside out will increase the lifespan a bit.

overall I give it an 11/10, next onahole is definitely going to be another Tomax.
>>
File: ougi_oshino.png (754 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ougi_oshino.png
754 KB, 1280x720
>>4313937
That was enjoyable. I don't see why you guys got so mad before.
>>
File: uh.jpg (28 KB, 425x225) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
28 KB, 425x225
>>4313937
>>
File: otorimonogatari_13.jpg (107 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
otorimonogatari_13.jpg
107 KB, 1366x768
>>4313948
I'll POZ ur NEG butt SO good.
>>
>>4313944
>>4313955

WHOAH SPOUKY
>>
>>4313937
>>4313937
>>4313944
>>4313948
>>4313955
shut the fuck up luptron we all know you're a miserable neet piece of shit virgin who escapes through anime girls and pretends to be one because you're a completely emasculated faggot with no friends because you have a shitty fucking attitude
>>
>>4313959
Havent bought or used an onahole in ages, and with Lent just behind me, havent used my dick on over a month.

After celebrating the resurrection of our Savior by visiting a top notch KMP yesterday, I purchased two holes: Virgin Age Admission, which people here seem to like, and a weird 4-hole design based on probably my favorite JAV idol, Yuka Osawa (or Elly Akira). Got both off Amazon Prime due to convenience and being able to ship them off discreetly without care into Amazon lockers. Most definitely got ripped off on the price, by my checks, I paid 50 bucks extra, but they both come in tomorrow so I cant complain about shipping.

Very exciting.
>>
>>4313962
HORI DOESNT LOOK FUCKING ANYTHING LIKE YOUR STUPID MAKURA BITCH. THE ONLY BITCH THAT COMES EVEN CLOSE TO AS FUCKING IRRITATING AS PARURU IS AKI-P'S OTHER MAKURA DATE BITCH, SAKURA.

FUCKING BITCH IS THE DULLEST WHORE I'VE EVER SEEN.
SHE CAN'T DANCE AT ALL. SHE'S SO FUCKING AWFUL, HOW THE FUCK IS SHE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO SUCK SO FUCKING MUCH?
SHE CAN'T SING AT ALL EITHER, FUCKING DYING SHREIK VOICE.
SHE CAN'T TALK AT ALL. SHE HAS LITERALLY NEVER SAID ANYTHING INTERESTING ONE TIME.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS TALK ABOUT HER STUPID IM GOING TO DESTROY AKB BULLSHIT LIKE AKI-P DIDNT FUCKING TELL HER TO SAY THAT, ITS THE MOST OBVIOUS FED BULLSHIT LINE IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. HAVE YOU EVER FUCKING SEEN HER OFF SCRIPT? SHES THE MOST FUCKING DEER IN HEADLIGHTS EMPTY MINDED MAKURA SLUT IVE EVER FUCKING SEEN.

STOP FUCKING COMPARING HORI TO SAKURA YOU STUPID FUCKING GRAVURE PIG IM SO FUCKING MAD
>>
File: _H_E2AP8Jkmx.jpg (88 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
_H_E2AP8Jkmx.jpg
88 KB, 1000x500
>>4313955
>Dubs G-Ai

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over 4chan, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.
>>
animefaggot.
>>
>>4313937
hey~
>>
Tldr I r8 9/10
>>
>>4313937
>>4313944
>>4313948
>>4313955
>>4313959
>>4313962
>>4313965
>>4313969
>>4313977
>>4313979
>>4313997
hey~
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.