[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The debate is open: After shitting, do you flush the toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg (604 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg
604 KB, 2048x1536
The debate is open:

After shitting, do you flush the toilet paper, or throw it to a bin where it will remain until, very shortly later, the bin it's emptied?
>>
>>4312938
flush the shit outta that nigga
>>
>>4312938
flush. and we dont call them bins here
>>
>>4312975
What do you call it then?
>>
>>4312938
Flush, didn't knew bins were the thing, is it some kind of popular now?
>>
>>4312983
trash/garbage can
>>
I take the bag out of the garbage can and wipe with that, then flush the bag. It's more efficient that way.
>>
>>4313021
man better try that tactic too. (y)
>>
>>4313021
The best tactic is to wipe your ass with the bin itself.
>>
ew, you guys poop?
>>
>>4313044
Poop is for those who eat. I do photosynthesis
>>
>>4313044
Dubs my nigga any yes
>>
>>4312994
Hipster thing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.