[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a job interview today lets see how it goes. Just your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9
I have a job interview today lets see how it goes. Just your typical anime thread in the mean time.
>>
>>4312577
gl
nice dubs
>>
File: 1447287307741.jpg (20 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1447287307741.jpg
20 KB, 500x300
>>4312577
>Dubs G-Ai

Patrick Bateman falls in love with his dubs.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with dub-finding bot. Never minding the strange repeating digits, he immediately uses it, and is overjoyed to find out that the dubs have a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in more dubs getting ways, he instead acquires singles. Confused by these turn of events, the Wall Street businessman investigates and finds out that the dubs he made is not the same dubs he fell in love with. In fact, the dubs don't exist in this universe at all. They are dubs from an alternate universe, who has fallen in love with the MC's own psycho self, who too is blissfully unaware of their crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While they shitpost all over 4chan, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DUBS.
>>
I'm going to smoke drugs now. My interview is two hours away so I should be ok. AMA about my awesome life decisions.
>>
>>4312705
Aren't you a cute boy? I think I remember you posting yourself. I think.
But I remember a cute boy.
>>
>>4312577
>>4312705
Btw, you post quality anime girls & it is appreciated
>>
>>4312705
>smoke drugs now

You are destined for great things I'm sure. Hopefully they won't smell the failure on your clothes when you show up anon.
>>
>>4312595
fantastic post, fantastic nubs
>>
File: 1451960344470.jpg (124 KB, 986x832) Image search: [Google]
1451960344470.jpg
124 KB, 986x832
What job are you interviewing for?

Also weed isn't a drug.
>>
File: yui.jpg (22 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
yui.jpg
22 KB, 500x499
>>4312999

nice triples, 999's confirm weed is just a plant
>>
best. fcuking. thread of the day
>>
I think it went pretty good. I've been hanging out with ppl irl so I was able to keep it together. They did however ask why I didn't stay at jobs long though. In the end they told me to come back tomorrow at the other store for a second interview. The other gas station is in the ghetto part of town and has alot of tweekers at night. I think that's where they are trying to send an anime like me...
>>
>>4313271
Aw, nice! Are you gonna let them have their way with your anime self? Lot of tentacle & slime monsters in that ghetto...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459997946025.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459997946025.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
You'll guess
>>
No of course I'm going to protect my virtue.
>>
>>4313326
want to have my way with you
>>
>>4313326
How do you protect yourself from tentacle/slime monsters? :0
What if I go in and ask for trades?? :D
>>
If you're a normie then you're going to get hassled when you come in honestly
>>
>>4313380
Nah, I'm not a normie.
I just stay quiet, while I case & profile.
Always casing & profiling.
But don't worry anime. I won't do anything to jeopardize your new job status.
>>
You buy, hurry up and buy, you buy now!
>>
>>4313429
*holds up a dollar, & places it on the counter*
I would like one tongue kiss please
>>
>>4313330
I want to rape and kill you then rape you again. Y/Y?
>>
>>4313444
can i check these trips y/y
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.