[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIGHT NOW IM FUCKING PISSED MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HUMAN ON THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Katz.jpg (18 KB, 360x581) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18 KB, 360x581
RIGHT NOW IM FUCKING PISSED MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HUMAN ON THIS PLANET - JIMI HENDRIX, HIS FUCKING CUNT WHORE USELESS WORM-INFESTED NOTHING COCKSUCKING , BLOOD DRAINING LECHEROUS SWINE OF A COUSIN JANIE HENDRIX HAS JIMIS WONDERFUL, TRASNCENDENT AND AMAZING MUSIC ON LOCK AND KEY. YOU FILTHY FUCKING CUNT, HOW DISRESPECTFUL THAT JIMI CARRIED A MESSAGE OF LOVE BUT YOU WOULD DARE KEEP HIS MUSIC FROM THE FANS FOR A FUCKING PENNY?

IT REALLY MAKES ME FUCKING SICK AND THIS ISNT PRETEND ANGER IM LITERALLY GETTING HOT FLASHES AND MY TEETH ARE GRINDING

THE SHEER FUCKING AUDACITY OF THIS CUNT TO PACKAGE AND SEAL JIMIS AMAZING TALENT, FOR HER OWN FUCKING GAIN REALLY IS DISGUSTING

shinae....SHINAE SHINAE SHINAE SHINAE!!

あなたを殺すでしょう
>>
File: chicago middle finger.jpg (59 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
chicago middle finger.jpg
59 KB, 550x730
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4306391
jidi hedix the only best!
>>
>>4306391
is this what's happenin on /mu/ nowadays?...
sh*t, man..
>>
>>4306405
/mu/ is garbage full of banal pretentious teenagers. I haven't posted there since '10 and for good reason.

Also they're far too contrarian to give Hendrix his due. Oh that was UNTIL I WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TRIPCODES IN /MU/ HISTORY AND FORCED ELECTRIC LADYLAND ONTO ALL THEIR 3X3'S
>>
bump for righteous anger
>>
>>4306411
sweet trips lad
>>
whatever im gonna go shit or something

I leave you with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuYR_WXulYg
>>
File: Hendrix_Electric_Ladyland.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Hendrix_Electric_Ladyland.jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
>>4306411
wew good on ya.
i havent been there in a long while as well
>>
They do have a hard on for taking everything about hendrix down. Trying to find specific live performances of songs is a goose chase.
>>
>>4306459
>They
Are you talking about Youtube? There are a few older bands/musicians whose music gets taken down almost immediately. The Beatles and Led Zeppelin come to mind
>>
>>4306459
Speaking of which, does anyone have mega links for any Hendrix? /mu/ didn't have much.
>>
>>4306475
megalinks are questionable, I end up torrenting my hendrix and it takes 50 years

really I made this post because I couldnt find "blues:" easy enough

I REALLY want to listen to raw blues/electric chruch. tremendous
>>
File: 1438879927081.jpg (119 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1438879927081.jpg
119 KB, 960x540
>>4306480
>really I made this post because I couldnt find "blues:" easy enough
You have good taste, friend. Here you go, have some Professor Longhair:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgdU6TP29wY

>I REALLY want to listen to raw blues/electric chruch. tremendous
If you don't choke up watching this then you aren't human:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krJW2qMVv4M
>>
>>4306506
god damn that was a tremendous funeral

I'm very glad someone like you would be here
>>
File: MI0003051795.jpg (48 KB, 400x361) Image search: [Google]
MI0003051795.jpg
48 KB, 400x361
>>4306480
Give me a service that won't bust my balls for uploading it and I'll upload it.
This is the one you're talking about right?
>>
>>4306532
https://mega.nz/#F!SkkzwSYB!nNcz_j4c72ZLBebit3DUIg done
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.