[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mosd PLZ STICK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
very important plz sticky pic related: its me a sissy cocksucking BBC bimbo SLUT and i have a kik and a grinder: my name is faggotescapist92 and if u want teh SUCC u just give me a RING big boy :33
>>
File: svck my FVCK dick.png (1 MB, 739x658) Image search: [Google]
svck my FVCK dick.png
1 MB, 739x658
>>4306126
how about get the fuck up out of my EVA unit and suck my fucking dick you nigger faggot

ILL SEND YA STRAIGHT TO HELL FUCKER!!! A LOVE LETTER FROM ME.. IS A BULLET FROM A GUN..FUCKER.

YOU UNDERSTAND FUCK?
>>
lol qt pic op *gives u the succ*

u on skype baby? its feeding time :3 ^_^ ;-)
>>
>>4306113
>BBC
into the trash you go
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 780x1200
>>4306135
Crazy Diamond
>>
HEY BEN FRANKLIN WHAT ARE YA DOIN..WEARIN THIGH-HIGH SOCKS AND BELT-BUCKLED SHOES WHAT ARE YOU A COCKSUCKER? "NO FATHER I'M JUST GOING TO GO FLY A KITE WITH A BOW IN MY HAIR"

get those balls ready BENS SUCKIN! GET MY STAGECOACH THAT FRANKLIN BOY IS SUCKIN AGAIN!
>>
fucking BUMP

if you fags want to force your faggot pretendo anime fantasies on me then ill force you to look at my ugly face
>>
>>4306455
>force
Is someone holding a gun to your head and making you browse this website? That's pretty scary. Do you need me to call the police?
>>
>>4306461
OH LOOK A FAGGOT APOLOGIST

WHOA DUDE

DONT ATTACK ME WITH LOGIC OR ANYTHING

NOBODY IS FORCING FAGGOT TRAP POSTERS TO SHIT UP S4S EITHER BUT THEY CERTAINLY ARENT STOPPING
>>
>>4306464
No but really you're here by choice. So, you're actually just mad at yourself that you secretly and unconsciously want to look at anime trap threads but your conscious mind is violently fighting your innermost desires, causing you to become violent and irrational. Just accept the anime into your heart and learn to live a life of love
>>
>>4306469
Actually animefags ruin the general integrity of the board because it's literally not funny, it's not ironic and it isn't amusing. It's a disgusting indulgence of fantasy.

But whatever helps you sleep at night dude. I'm not judging you for jerking off to men. This isn't passive aggression btw, I must assume you're a cakeboy because you're so invested in proving ME wrong.

anime and trap fags are the scourge of the board, they are the poster child of banality and un-funny, unfortunately they're also the most neurotic and autistic posters - thus we see a lot of it

please sir..I beg you to defend these impotent quarter-men who use this board as their personal RP breeding grounds

dumb cunt. take your self-righteousness and stuff it
>>
>>4306476
>The integrity of the board
LOL

>Whatever helps you sleep at night
Lots of weed bro

>Scourge of the board
Where, I don't even see any of the threads you're talking about

And then you made a bunch of irrelevant and thinly-veiled insults.

You still haven't addressed the fact that nobody is actually forcing you to be here, and you're here of your own free will. Also, you've probably only been on 4chan for a few weeks, and most likely came here from reddit because you have an irrational and passionate hatred of anime, something that has a long and storied tradition on this website which was originally created to discuss anime. I'm sorry that you're so confused and hurt by the elaborate ruse cruise that is 4chan. You should probably lurk more if you're getting so upset by this kind of thing
>>
>>4306482
Actually I came here in 05' when I was 13 and now I'm 23.

Also your post reeks of passive aggression so I only skimmed it.

Fuck yourself. You're just a faggot apologist. "HAHA YEAH ANIME IS INTEGRAL TO 4CHAN..THATS WHY FAGGOTS GET TO RUN RAMPANT XD"

try again. or just stop responding, because you wont convince me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.