[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*shits on your face*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459632378731.png (2 MB, 2055x4425) Image search: [Google]
1459632378731.png
2 MB, 2055x4425
*shits on your face*
>>
*sues her for sexual harassment*

*I get enough money to live alone without work for the rest of my life and support my kids*

*she lives in jail for 35+ years and gets raped and assaulted every day for her horrible crimes considered to be the worst possible thing you could ever do to another human being*

*people spit at images for her for years and her family disowns her, every day for the rest of her life is complete misery as she begs for suicide but they won't let her do it.*

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4302898
this wouldn't happen to a 9 year old who shit on your face. nice pathetic autist fantasy.
>>
>>4302901
Actually it would *handcuffs you*

Nice try trying to bargain your way out of it but this world is a bit more cruel than you would think bud.... you're coming with me

*cuffs you harder*
*pushes you violently into the back of the stale van*

You really think that the world would favor women wouldn't you?

Well no sir, this is a fair country now... you get the same punishment as a man

*punches you in face*

*you wake up in court*
>>
>>4302907
I'm still here at my keyboard. Nice try though.
>>
>>4302913
*breaks through the window*
sorry we got the wrong house... this should be correct now

*throws tear gas everywhere violently*

*the attack dog starts growling*

Get her! Sick 'em boy !

*gets u!*
>>
>>4302915
I'm still sitting here and nothing in your post has happened near or to me, mr Fed. Are you bored yet?
>>
>>4302895
uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm excuse me but wher r her boobs?????????????????
>>
>>4302928
she's too elusive..
we'll find you one day, kid... expecto pertronum
>>
>>4302895
you cheeky cunt
>>
I will adopt a little girl and feed her an extremely healthy diet. I will make love to her and eat butt cream straight out of her cute butte as a probiotic for my gut flora.
>>
>>4303097
>>
>>4303097
hot
>>
>>4302895
shit on ME?!?
>>
>>4302895
that is gross, girls have cooties you dummy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.