[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to get along with my dad >he yells at me and tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: birds.jpg (30 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
birds.jpg
30 KB, 736x414
>try to get along with my dad
>he yells at me and tells me to fuck off

oh well
>>
>>4301280
well here you are posting birds so not just suggesting really but you should probably fuck off like he says
>>
File: Untitled-5.jpg (77 KB, 440x587) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.jpg
77 KB, 440x587
sad story but whom are you quoting
>>
:(
>>
>>4301282
yeah..get back to posting your anime threads

cocksucking nothing.
>>
>>4301287
>thinking he can tell what a poster usually posts from a single Anonymous reply

you really are retarded aren't you
>>
>>4301294
no, I said you're a cocksucker and anyone who read your post would agree with me

I know all you have to fall back on is passive agression and false pretension via demeaning me and questioniong my intelligence.

sorry man, you're a piece of faggot shit and no amount of snarky one liners or faux-dismissive lines will sway that fact.

Sorry.
>>
>>4301295
>I know all you have to fall back on is passive agression and false pretension via demeaning me and questioniong my intelligence

you don't know this at all, more terrible assumptions

>you're a piece of faggot shit

what's a "piece of faggot shit" and how can you tell I'm a "piece of faggot shit" from a single post?

>Sorry.

this is passive aggression, insulting someone with so much built up nerd rage and then saying "sorry" as if it makes it better and not just a baseless attack against a random Anonymous because your dick feels small today

>no, I said you're a cocksucker
really? that's all?
>>4301287
>get back to posting your anime threads

hmmm...
>>
>>4301295
>anyone who read your post would agree with me
i disagree with you
>>
>>4301302
really your whole post screams "you insulted my sexuality and now I'll go out of my way to prove I'm not a degenerate cocksucker my family is embarrassed of"

its alright dude. just dont post in my thread, go to your other mentally ill kin - they infest this board
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4301308
why are you so fixated on cocksucking? you desiring something my dude?
>>
File: 1459654905422.jpg (31 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1459654905422.jpg
31 KB, 700x700
>this thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.