[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is ATWA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: duckling feeding fish.gif (2 MB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
duckling feeding fish.gif
2 MB, 310x233
ATWA is Air Trees Water Animals, it is Nature's Rule: Sharing and Caring among all living creatures; One World, One Love, One/No/All God = Nature = ATWA, you dig? It is equality and self-determination under the admonishing symbol of one finger to abide the code of generosity and brotherhood ; : ; Pic relateD
>>
File: CNC1_Nod_Emblem.png (198 KB, 520x513) Image search: [Google]
CNC1_Nod_Emblem.png
198 KB, 520x513
Sharing is caring, through sharing of power umoung the brotherhood and the faithful, we strive to obtain peace with said power.
>>
Nobody gives a flying fuck
>>
>>4300376
how is one god / no god / all god compatible in your belief system if they are contracting and opposing each-other normally?
>>
>>4300624
If all is god, everything is one god but relative to each other no one is god
>>
>>4300391
Like the leaves and branches on a tree are to him we are to our mother: Earth; We are the life / love ° The one mind & Universal Soul encompasses all who live and all who reject her call have never truly lived at all... The International People's Court Of Retribution shall weed out all who oppose nature's rule. Men of Metal, Chemical women and digilectrical Children, like a snake abandoning its dead skin from which new life shall grow in its disassebblance ; There is no death ; Time and Space, Body and Soul, All is One ; : ; : . . .
>>
>>4301081
>The International People's Court Of Retribution shall weed out all who oppose nature's rule

ok you get killed first and then we'll talk
>>
>>4301089
reported
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com (copy).jpg (58 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com (copy).jpg
58 KB, 500x511
>>4301089
Lickidy split; I'm a hobo and a bum on a street corner but: MY MIND IS FREE :there is no tying down what your bars ropes and soaps can't catch and clean with only shiny plasticized silicone hair exposed through elastic rubbery bondage! I'm the king , man! I decide what they do and where they do it at! Kiliing what Can not Be killed? Impossible, not becuase of its/his/my/your immortality but because there is no death at all - - - - > :
>There is no death
Liefe \ Death ; All / One : There are no boundaries, not even gradients, get rid of the scale itself and throw your calculator out the window, homie ! this is the NEW h-o-w, you d-i-g?
>>
>>4300376
darn commie duckling!
>>
>>4300376
YOU DONT CARE BOUT HOW I FEEL
IDONTFEFELITTANSYAMREO
>>
>>4301649
w-why have you forsaken me, Onii-Chan? ;_;
>>
throd theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyICugGObzA
>>
EXPECTING A RUSTY CAGE TO GET BETTER
>>
>>4302666
mmmmmm black hole sun wipe out the phonies forever
>>
File: atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg (122 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
atkins-krenwinkel-vanhouten.jpg
122 KB, 960x960
>>4302666
I am Abaraxas: God / Devil : All \ One
>there are no gradients
My sign is 666 and my disciples cherish the satanic dubs that guide them on their way back to nature! Even JC said he who is without sin shall cast the first stone, you dig? So why do they let me rot behind rusty bars and big iron doors (CLANG CLANG); Because They themselves live in cages of gold and copper wire digilectrical screen windows pave their walls ; TRUTH is they can not handle our freedom - from chemical pestilence - from hierarchical oppression - and technomonetary artificial robo-evolution ''' I once knew a man with an artificial heart, rattling benath his chest that made him move like a wind-up bunny toy - plasticized elctrical iron men with camera lens eyes and syringical knife hands cutting down life :T&A alike: as he was floating through the land on rocket feet steaming the concrete floor with microtiny burned kerosine particulars : and here they say I am the KILLER?! I am the spider man, child! I commune with the insects and rats, the birds outside my window and the trees in my guitar : ; ; : Nice Dubs!
>>
>implying industrialisation can foster any kind of prosperity
you robot fools and your fire-wire glass fibre cord magnifying eyes need to zoom out a little and take a look at the horizon! what is it that's rising yonder? that's right, it's all we ever need.
>>
Mili is love. #WontForgetMili
>>
>>4302985
MINDWHEEL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZCpSVTWCs
>>
>>4302985
a mili a mili a mili
>>
File: Mili‹‹*~.jpg (870 KB, 777x518) Image search: [Google]
Mili‹‹*~.jpg
870 KB, 777x518
The Cremator is a beautiful allegory, you dig? Good will and peer pressure, religious beliefs of peace and freedom from suffering, the will to help; ALL of these stabbed and pinned to the concrete walls of da local Germanoid NaZi party brothel and for what? Power! The will to power and status is what perverts all all good will ; : ; There is no Freedom if Freedom is not equally distributed, you dig? Power = -Freedom -> No one is in charge = Everyone is free. There are no gradients, no boundaries : for THIS is not excluive to [humanoid] societivilization *°* Power of Man over ATWA means no one can be free, because hierarchy breeds hierarchy and out come bastard children of smog and slime, oil based resin clogging lead pipes rusting further into brick by brick shall we dismantle the old structures ' burn all the ties and suits and chapeaus claques boutiques of luxury articles from wildlife elephant and mermaid tusks wrapped in jaguar pelt videogame digilectric sofas [...]
>>
>>4302675
thats not dubs that's trips
>>
>>4303221
all trips are dubs
not all dubs are trips tho

it's like all 4-legged dogs are not chairs n stuff
>>
>>4303230
>not all dubs are trips tho
yea but u are downplayin the importance and greatness of trips when callin them only dubs

that should be illegal here
>>
File: 58.jpg (216 KB, 747x1094) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
216 KB, 747x1094
>>4303271
no, this is nice board

we have dismantled the laws of 4chan and built a prospering egalitarian society of camaraderie and joy, dancing on their graves (they being the laws)
>>
>>4303462
FEAR THE MACCOON
>>
>>4303462
Faggot.
>>
>>4303500
>dubs rejected
weird, the person must be a rewd-poster
>>
>>4302666
nice dubs
>>
>>4304186
don't appreciate people saying dubs tbh
>>
>>4304204
technically they are dubs tho even if they are rlly trips
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.