[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allahu Ackbar, hello /s4s/ my name is Abudllah Salim Ali-Abdul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (511 KB, 490x656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 490x656
Allahu Ackbar, hello /s4s/ my name is Abudllah Salim Ali-Abdul Shitpost Al-Shinobu
I am a Japanese Mujaheddin (Terrorist Loli apprentice for you infidels). I draw blood from our infidel prisoners, and spend my days perfecting my art of Jihad and playing superior ISIS games. (Getting blown up intentionally, getting blown up unintentionally, filming snuff, gang banging goats)

I train with my PKM every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through infidels because it is blessed a thousand times by Allah (PBUH), and is vastly superior to any other weapon on Earth. I earned my Jihad license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Allahu and the Ackbar dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about ISIS' history and their Sharia Code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Turkish visa, I am moving to Kobani to cross the border illegally and join a prestigious ISIS training camp. I hope I can become an officer or a martyr!

I own several turbans, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Syria, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my Allah, Prophet and imam and speak Arabic as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Syria!
>>
File: 1383748529741.png (498 KB, 798x920) Image search: [Google]
1383748529741.png
498 KB, 798x920
>>4298349
You don't need a Turkish visa. You're a poor refugee victim, Merkel welcomes you with open arms.
>>
File: Image_2016-03-30-17h05m30s67.jpg (29 KB, 169x382) Image search: [Google]
Image_2016-03-30-17h05m30s67.jpg
29 KB, 169x382
>>4298359
A overwhelmingly white country with a culture which is a polar opposite from my own? Sounds like a good place to preach about the religion of peace, and throw faggots off buildings.
>>
>>4298379
Once your culture has been thoroughly enrooted into Europe there will be no building so throw fags off of. Only sand huts.
>>
File: deus vultttt.jpg (315 KB, 1563x1788) Image search: [Google]
deus vultttt.jpg
315 KB, 1563x1788
>>4298349
Your god and prophet are lies. Repent and join the one true religion or face an eternity in the flames of hell.
>>
>>4298349
May Allah be with you at every step you take.
>>
File: 1378507694104.jpg (205 KB, 600x1025) Image search: [Google]
1378507694104.jpg
205 KB, 600x1025
>>4298349
Shinobu is not a muslim terrorist. Shinobu a cute and only fights for Shinobu. I'm reporting this post for false information and slander. I hope you're banned, and I hope while you're banned you learn your lesson.
>>
File: upboat.jpg (29 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
upboat.jpg
29 KB, 400x428
>>4298349
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>4299534
Fuck off ya chjrist killing kike youre first off the buklding in the crusade
>>
it makes me smile thaat today i smoke, drank, passed out and now its midnight and this faggot is still posting.

can you imagine his life? to sit here reposting some smug cunt and reposting /pol/ spew?

I feel sorry for you dude. Not even a passive aggressive matter of fact thing, just..really dude?
>>
>>4299691
I'm not your boyfriend, faggot. I'll fuck you and leave ya but I ain't dating you. Queer. You didn't check my dubs either.
>>
>>4299698
you seem confused
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.