[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell /s4s/ a campfire tale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: zww-link10.png (297 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
zww-link10.png
297 KB, 475x500
tell /s4s/ a campfire tale
>>
I don't know any :^(
>>
>>4297622
Nice double
>>
mumblemumblemumblemumbleBOO
haha i gotcha
>>4297622
nice dubs
>>
File: PqllS6U.jpg (176 KB, 850x991) Image search: [Google]
PqllS6U.jpg
176 KB, 850x991
>>4297608
And both the undying Fish that swim
Through Bowscale-Tarn did wait on him,
The pair were Servants of his eye
In their immortality,
They moved about in open sight,
To and fro, for his delight.
>>
>>4297608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTbc2NeErnU
this tbh fam
>>
>>4297608
This ine time
>>
once upon a time there was a wee lad that people wanted to save and did everything but the most reasonable things to do so. so one day the wee lad walked up to his local bodega and offered bury pink a side of fries, she was kind, she missed him. she told him he was nice boy. the wee lad went on his way to consider the nice thins said to him.
>>
>>4297608
i farded then poopd
>>
File: skellington.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
skellington.gif
2 MB, 500x281
One day I was shitposting, in a board just like [s4s], on a day just like today. When suddenly, out of nowhere, I saw a SKELETON
>SKELETON
S K E L E T O N
K
E
L
E T O N

OMG I was sooooo scared I turned around and ran away and never shitposted ever, ever again.

The end.

P.S. Watch out for skeletons,THERE MIGHT BE SOME IN THIS VERY THREAD!
>>
>>4297608
Alright, here goes:

One day I was walking through the woods.
I shit my pants.
I shit my pants.
>>
File: best-cheese.gif (67 KB, 470x335) Image search: [Google]
best-cheese.gif
67 KB, 470x335
>>4297680
Let me see if I can replicate:

I wanted to hurt your feelings.
I tried.
But I shit my pants.
>>
>>4297689
No, no no

Like this:
One day I was walking through the woods (this part is important, you have to read it)
I shit my pants.
I shit my pants.
>>
File: 1453668757157.png (19 KB, 241x274) Image search: [Google]
1453668757157.png
19 KB, 241x274
>>4297694
Oh.

One day I was walking in the art deco exhibit.
I shit my pants.
I shit my pants.
>>
There was a stick in my yard one day
I tried to kill it by breaking it
Then, once I had thought I had broken it-
TWO STICKS APPEARED
I was horrified by the apparent immortality of this stick, so I ran away from it
The end
>>
>>4297723
i am deeply moved and slightly afraid of sticks now

i will find refuge in my mattress as most of life seems very fearful of me... except sticks
>>
>>4297608
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.