[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vote Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: trump_flicker_face_yess[1].jpg (51 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trump_flicker_face_yess[1].jpg
51 KB, 620x412
Vote Trump?
>>
>>4296350

ye
>>
Vote for me!
>>
>>4296410
No, not him!

Vote me!!
>>
Rolling for Donald Trump as name
>>
>>4296421

Yes me
>>
>>4296350
ONLY Trump
>>
>>4296577

good dubs
>>
>>4296577

LL 77

Double checked.
>>
>>4296350
voted ;)
>>
>>4296758
thanks kerri
trump is the only reasonable candidate
>>
File: trumped.jpg (683 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
683 KB, 1832x1754
Bump Trump to stump the migrant dump!
>>
Trump is a butt and so r u
Have a picture of a boat
>>
Mmm.
Nah.
>>
>>4296774
boat for trump hahahaha freaking ultra lol am so freaking ultra freaking ultra funny freaking ultra lol
>>
>>4296350
a vote for trump is a vote for cuckoldry
you're not a cuck are you?!?!
>>
Hillary Clinton's soggy, pungent stinking meatflaps resembled pastrami. She bent over to pick up a pen and her pants ripped, revealing her disgusting genitals to a crowd of millions.
Dick Cheney's freshly shaven, bleached asshole was a mess of bloody hemorrhoids. Upon stepping up to the podium, he began leaking from his saggy vagina in front of a crowd of millions.
Ron Paul's dry, scab covered nipples were the size of dinner plates. After peeling the scabs off on live television, he started to lactate heavily to a crowd of millions.
Michelle Obama's wrinkled penis was crusty from smegma and feces. Pulling back her foreskin, she began masturbating furiously to a crowd of millions.
Ronald Reagan's putrid clit protruded several inches from his rotten vagina. Pulling it around back, he inserted it into his stretch mark ridden asshole in front of a crowd of millions.
Richard Nixon's engorged testicles were blackened by gangrene. He began fisting his anus repeatedly until his orgasm caused his left nut to rupture in front of a crowd of millions.
John F. Kennedy's pectus excavatum was giving him difficulty fingering his shit-encrusted asshole. He decided to instead stick his entire forearm into his dry, massive vagina in front of a crowd of millions.
Bill Clinton's anus had prolapsed from the forceful nature of Hillary's massive strap-on. He started rubbing the now exterior walls of his colon with sandpaper in front of a crowd of millions.
Jimmy Carter's massive circumsized cock was ROTTEN with scabies. He began slapping his drooping ass cheeks as he cracked walnuts with his muscular sphincter in front of a crowd of millions.
Jeb Bush's ingrown toenails were oozing pus as he ripped them off one by one and shoved them into Barbara Bush's moldy cunt in front of a crowd of millions.
Lyndon B. Johnson's chronic constipation had caused his large bowel to burst, expelling month old feces and blood from his gaping asshole directly into a crowd of millions.
>>
>>4296350
If trips trump wins
>>
>>4296950
Shut up granny i'm actually related to you
>>
>>4297004
can you make Incendio Trump's ass?
>>
lol america
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.