[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As if he wasn't a slave to whichever agenda the LIberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1440896397578.jpg (7 KB, 151x85) Image search: [Google]
1440896397578.jpg
7 KB, 151x85
As if he wasn't a slave to whichever agenda the LIberal degenerates were pushing in any given year. I just watched this video and I want to slit some throats. Some important throats. some degenerate mind-controlling throats. Horseshit cuck faggot agenda everywhere. There was one movie where Owen Wilson falls down in a locker room and a black guy with big cock and white guy with small cock surround him. I was watching it with my fucking father when that scene came and i was fucking outraged. outraged at the blatant faggot agenda. What movie was that, so we can get started on murdering that kike director?
Same with 'Get Hard'. There was so much garbage in there about being gay. A whole fucking half hour dedicated to getting used to sucking dick "for prison". Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, you people are dirt. You people are culture demons. It's fucking disgusting and people need to be murdered. swiftly, and without remorse. Hope everyone involved in that movie dies slowly and painfully. Pieces of rotting shit hope everyone they know gets cancer and fucking croaks. Hate these goddamn idiots. Such strong hate for you psy-op pieces of fucking garbage.
>>
>>4295642
dont bully, jenna marblel
jus because the guyhas a rather large forehead doesnt mean you can rub u are privilel in it
>>
>>4295651
just because blacks got skinned and beaten 200 fucking years ago doesn't mean i have to deal with their cuckold faggotry. want these trashpeople to rot, plain-and-simple.
>>
>>4295642
Check your privilege.

Now that that's said I agree with your points but not to go so far as saying they should be murdered. Just that there should be a month for white appreciation
>>
>>4295668
nah. these demented idiots should definitely be burned at stake. this is high-tier degeneracy and retardation. just wanna these dumbfuck idiot cuckold pieces of dirty shit-spit like Jacksfilms to end themselves for promoting degenerrate behavior. for advocating against anything productive done by people of white skin all in the name of diversity. this breaks down the moral fiber of communities, of societies, of whole countries. these cuckold deviants should be looked down upon and marginalized but here in america it's being paraded around in the form of forced diverse characters on tv shows, talk show hosts (like trevor noah), characters in movies & weak male gender roles. it needs to be discouraged, looked down upon & shamed for the good of the community and the good of our children growing up in the world today. fucking stupid cunts.
>>
>>4295682
>weak male gender roles
Maybe you should start watching more horror and comedy because I'm not noticing the same thing you are
>>
>>4295703
nah i'm getting into more high-brow shit, not the mkultra hollywood crap that twittertards eat up.these people have artistic liberty and aren't willing to destroy a character they created FOR THAT MOVIE and make him black for no reason, thus undermining a particular element of the movie and making it worse. but hey, the common consumercunt doesn't care about quality, OH NO. making everything black is the answer.
>>
>>4295717
I do notice the black thing however but in super girl they made the weak nerdy white guy who follows superman around taking pictures a strong suave black guy who follows superman around taking pictures. Nearly changing the character completly for the diversity agenda. Made me stop watching the show
>>
>>4295663
>>4295642
rude :(
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4295735
eh... never watched that show but what do you really expect from superhero garbage-tainment meant to appeal to the masses.
>>4295737
'the fuck up, idiot.
>>
>>4295742
Jimmy Olsen that's his name. He also hits on super girl like no other
>>
>>4295744
he's not even good looking. like what the fuck, lmoa.
>>
>>4295752
He looks like a black lex luthor in the new Supergirl show. Speaking of which I am INCREDIBLY disappointed in the casting for lex luthor in superman vs. Batman
>>
>>4295778
lmoa, imagine the toxins that went in their heads when they thot of that
>>
File: wyott m 01, original.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wyott m 01, original.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>4295642

hahaha glad you hated it.

eat shit and die, fascist.
>>
>>4295717
Why is characters being black such a big deal? I mean, race shouldn't matter, right? Black people exist, so why shouldn't they be represented by protagonists in movies? Especially since you talk about characters created for a movie, if they're pre-existing characters that are retconned to be black that's kind of weird, but why is it such a problem to have characters that are black?
>>
>>4295790
someone's angry. some little bitchface is furious that whites are taking off without his express permission. without his ugly smelly face in the picture. everyone is equal these days. you're just hurt. pained in your dirty, clogged heart. in your filthy asshole. because you failed at life. at everything you've ever tried. so you're trying to suppress the growth of caucasian men. but you can't. you're only increasing its prescence. validating it as real. and real it is. realer than you, nowhere-boy. stay nothing, cuntfart.

>>4295792
>>4295717
>>
>>4295801
Why are you referring me to the very post I am replying too?
>>
>>4295998
take a wild guess.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.