[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking wallmart wheelers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 201507_1902_gfgac_sm.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
201507_1902_gfgac_sm.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
FUCK THEM! MOST R NOT handicapped they're just too fat and lazy to walk around and Shop like the rest of us. The come down the aisle with their beep beep beep everyone has to get out of their way it's bullshit!! Really chaps my ass what I'd like to do is wait till they get near the door and shove them out in front of a truck.....GARLIC SALT (the real 1)
>>
it must just be genetics according to docotr just take drugs food has nothing 2 do with health
>>
File: Funny-People-Of-Walmart-Pic-71.jpg (49 KB, 550x501) Image search: [Google]
Funny-People-Of-Walmart-Pic-71.jpg
49 KB, 550x501
I think some of them are just straight-up too lazy and want a ride
I can hardly shopping there anymore there's so many damn wheelers beep beep and all over the place
>>
>>4294968
i think if your big and huge u need to show of your sexy boddy and beep is just a way of doing that
>>
lmao
itt americunt problamz
>when u try to go walmart but you get shot by po-leece for being black lololol XD
>>
>>
File: 1431331072270.jpg (130 KB, 790x1401) Image search: [Google]
1431331072270.jpg
130 KB, 790x1401
>>4294983
>implying its only murica
>>
>>4295483
how does someones life come to this
>>
>>4295483
That's gross
>>
>>4295500
Dubs
>>
>>4295512
Like u wouldn't fuck it.....Garlic Salt
>>
>>4295548
No beare wouldn't. But beare is starting to think you (garlic salt the real 1) would
>>
I bet u would fuck it then eat it

GARLIC SALT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.