[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make an account here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: me on the left.jpg (305 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
305 KB, 1600x1067
I want to share my family vacation photos with grandmama but I don't see any "sign up" button.
I know that I can post my pics publicly but I only want grandmama to see our vacation pics.
>>
someone pls respond
>>
>>4294776
Perhaps just post some pics of the brunette loli Deborah?
>>
>>4294776
FART ON THIS STUPID FAMILY
>>
>>4294804
agreed post more pictures of the youngest girl. did you guys go to the beach???
>>
>>4294776
>>4294777
Deborah and Elmer. First of all, excellent triples. Repeating digits are the foundation of this board, as well as +1's, and I congratulate you on your innate ability to attain grand digits.
To make an account, simply think of your face and post an image! Our algorithm will detect your brain waves and give you a name that coincides with your alpha-wave pattern, much like in the Matrix!
>>
>>4294808
>>4294809
>>4294804
WTF guys? That's so weird! Get out of Deborah's thread before I report your accounts for harassment!
>>
File: selfie.png (195 KB, 375x422) Image search: [Google]
selfie.png
195 KB, 375x422
>>4294810
Did it work? I tried to think of my own face for this post.
>>
>>4294809
Youngest loli is best loli
As always
Bump for beach pics, or maybe bathtime Deborah? Grandmama said she wanted to see those ones especially
>>
>>4294835
Go away bitch. Eat a cockmeat sandwich. Choke and die!!! You are sick people
>>
>>4294776
Believe me Deborah... you don't want to make an account here. There ain't nothing but creeps and thirsty boys. I swear... the first time I posted a selfie here there were dozens of weirdos that flocked to my blog and acted all lovey dovey. It's like they've never interacted with a women before...

I hope you take my advice to heart and just leave this place before you convince your family to make accounts or else you'll be stuck here just like me. I wish I didn't show my grandparents this site... now every weekend they expect me to come here to give them an update on how I've been. But each time I come on there's just another set of creeps waiting for my weekly post...
>>
>>4294847
>>>4294776
>But each time I come on there's just another set of creeps waiting for my weekly post...

Social Media in a Nutshell i tell you what
>>
>>4294776
Hdrehehe did they fuq lololololorofl my nigger heha

'Fuq' did they had seks lol haha baby srx
>>
>>4295506
I just reported your account for racism. :)
>>
>>4295879
HEY! That's not lawrence, did u hack her account?
>>
>>4294856
Are you a big red dog?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.