[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You mean the Africans that burn their fertile land, waste resources
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Image_2016-03-30-17h00m52s111.jpg (109 KB, 631x720) Image search: [Google]
Image_2016-03-30-17h00m52s111.jpg
109 KB, 631x720
You mean the Africans that burn their fertile land, waste resources given to them by charities, rape each other, over populate and are a detriment to the world?
Did you know that when Africans are given seeds instead of planting them they just eat them?
By helping Oogabooga and Click Clack you are KILLING your own culture.

Do you think your ancestors died so our women could be raped and create disgusting mudslime babies? No.
Look at what whites have created, how far we have gotten and the obstacles we have gotten past, namely other lesser "peoples". The niggers are a problem that will take care of itself, all we need to do is ignore it and stop selling it weapons.
>>
pretty reasonable tbqh
>>
>>4291854
But African culture has enriched our lives with lip discs and bush meat.
>>
File: 12345675467.jpg (84 KB, 570x450) Image search: [Google]
12345675467.jpg
84 KB, 570x450
>>4291865
Black thought process:
1. Why do white people say we commit so much crime? This is a horrible, racist misrepresentation of our people.
2. I have to do something about this to fix it.
3. Fuck it I'll just go commit crimes.
>>
>>4291880

I think it's rare for step 2 to even occur at all
>>
>>4291880
You've convinced me. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>4291854
Not to mention all the world wars, nuclear weapon proliferation, and environmental catastrophes blacks have caused. ...oh, wait...
>>
>>4291908

that is a very racist statement, you bigot
check you're privilege
>>
>>4291908
The cost of progress. Would you like it better to live in disease-infested straw huts with minimal food and water, or do you enjoy your comfortable lifestyle?
>>
File: 1402878933206.jpg (71 KB, 550x587) Image search: [Google]
1402878933206.jpg
71 KB, 550x587
>>4291888
woah rude triple
not sure what to think about this one
>>
>>4291913
>The ends justify the means
>absolutey no thought for the future
>I got mine Fuck everyone else
Entitled black man detected.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.