[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may want to have sex with little anime girls but I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 16
File: BgZsyDM.png (138 KB, 913x659) Image search: [Google]
BgZsyDM.png
138 KB, 913x659
I may want to have sex with little anime girls but I'm not a pedophile because I want them to tie me up and slap my t*sticles and punch me in the dick and step on my face and make me drink their p*ss while giving their p*ssy the succ and force me to lick their anuse and rape me. A pedophile is someone who wants to rape children and I'm the opposite of that.
>>
whoa TMI, bro
>>
>>4291578
Not posted by me.
By the way, do you happen to know anything about "unchecked material entering my subconscious"?
>>
>>4291588
Dubs confirm tbh
>>
>>4291578
I can have the sex with them and you can watch yes?
>>
>>4291591
The unchecked material is probably sexual thoughts about little anime girls, don't fight it
>>4291598
No because I'm not a cuck. If you were being raped by a little anime girl I would find a different one to rape me tbh, maybe it could be one of her friends and they could gang rape us together
>>
>>4291605
What compels you to post stupid stuff with my 4chan username? What could possibly drive you to do so?
>>
>>4291612
I'm you, but stronger
>>
>>4291605
What if there was only one little anime girl and we had to share her...
>>
>>4291646
Only if she cucks you and me equally
>>
>>4291669
Then who would be more of a cuck?
I'd only agree to this if you cared about her more than me honestly.
>>
>>4291578
Little girl cunnies taste so good
>>
>>4291578
Pedo=child
Phile=love
Sorry but just like all parents you are a pedophile
>>
>>4291689
A pedophile wants to rape children
I want children to rape me
I'm an anti-pedophile
>>
>>4291691
We wuz kangz
>>
>>4291684
Answer me slut
>>
File: 455326730.jpg (166 KB, 594x407) Image search: [Google]
455326730.jpg
166 KB, 594x407
>>4291694
OMAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>4291694
No pedophile just means child lover In Latin. Look it up. You're still a pedophile
>>
File: cool suits guy.jpg (22 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
In the time period of 11 years of tedious, difficult labor, I have finally devised the most paramount meme. The name of this handsome man is Cool Suits Guy. It's comically monumental and has all kinds of clear, concise jokes that only those possessing otherworldly intellect will be able to interpret. The only individual that will have the permission to post this meme is me because I am the best there is in the whole universe. I am the best. The only true definition of perfection is me, because I have surpassed many levels of intuition and tenacity in varying fields of memeology studies that was never thought possible in a human being. I am the best. No organism is better than me, because as previously stated in my last statement, I am the only one capable of being the best, because I am the best. I know i'm being prudent, so I should state that this fine meme was merely a piece of cake to compose, because as stated, I am the only one able to be the best. This meme is defined as the next chapter of memes, a meme that has reached the pinnacle, the zenith of all the high-ranking memes out there. Anybody who says that my super epic meme isn't awesome will have their post deleted by moderator's consent, blocked from my 4chan account, computer destroyed with a pack of ammonium nitrate, and you will be killed by my personal militia at the blink of my eye, because I am the only one that should demand that absurd amount of respect, because I am the best. Hope you enjoy my retardedly awesome meme, his name is Cool Suits Guy.
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291715
In the time period of 11 years of tedious, difficult labor, I have finally devised the most paramount meme. The name of this handsome man is Cool Suits Guy. It's comically monumental and has all kinds of clear, concise jokes that only those possessing otherworldly intellect will be able to interpret. The only individual that will have the permission to post this meme is me because I am the best there is in the whole universe. I am the best. The only true definition of perfection is me, because I have surpassed many levels of intuition and tenacity in varying fields of memeology studies that was never thought possible in a human being. I am the best. No organism is better than me, because as previously stated in my last statement, I am the only one capable of being the best, because I am the best. I know i'm being prudent, so I should state that this fine meme was merely a piece of cake to compose, because as stated, I am the only one able to be the best. This meme is defined as the next chapter of memes, a meme that has reached the pinnacle, the zenith of all the high-ranking memes out there. Anybody who says that my super epic meme isn't awesome will have their post deleted by moderator's consent, blocked from my 4chan account, computer destroyed with a pack of ammonium nitrate, and you will be killed by my personal militia at the blink of my eye, because I am the only one that should demand that absurd amount of respect, because I am the best. Hope you enjoy my retardedly awesome meme, his name is Cool Suits Guy.
>>
>>4291707
But we're not speaking Latin, dum-dum. By your definition old ladies who love their grandchildren are pedophiles
>>4291700
Of course I care about her more than you
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291720
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291721
>>>4291723
>>4291723
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291726
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291729
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291731
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291732
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4291735
>>
>>4291737
>>4291735
>>4291732
>>4291731
>>4291729
>>4291726
>>4291723
>>4291720
>>4291715
Nice meme but not enough anime
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x455
>>4291774
>>
>>4291721
Yes like all parents and even grandparents you are a pedophile
>>
>>4291578
SOURCE goddammit!
>>
Source it.
Femdom tag is the best tag.
>>
>>4291805
That's a funny way of spelling worst.
>>
>>4291800
dubs
>>
>>4291805
I only like femdom followed by raping and mindbreaking the female.
I'm not going to search through milions of femdom loli doujins just because i wanna take a look at this one.
>>
File: debunkingurshit.jpg (102 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
debunkingurshit.jpg
102 KB, 800x800
>>4291807
You better recant that shit.
>>
>>4291808
kek
>>
>>4291800
>>4291805
Suzuka-sama's Servant
>>
>>4291843
Thanks, my dick is prepared.
>>
>>4291843
Much appreciated.
>>
File: 1336672773245.jpg (79 KB, 1023x703) Image search: [Google]
1336672773245.jpg
79 KB, 1023x703
le wat
>>
>>4291588
Hi, Welcome to esfdores
>>
>>4291906
Yes, it is okay. If wanting to rape a child is not okay, then wanting to be raped by a child is okay. It's simple logic, dumdum
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.