[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA MAKE SENSE ON HERE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 0419-oreo-1.jpg (30 KB, 550x325) Image search: [Google]
0419-oreo-1.jpg
30 KB, 550x325
WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GONNA MAKE SENSE ON HERE?
>>
Choose one, making you better feeling
>>
>>4088941
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
Get a load of this guy, he is so silly!
>>
>>4088946
No doubLEL no doubT bby
>>
>>4088953
IKR right? This le picture is a hilarious one as it showes a babby who is feeding upon the nutritious teat of his mother yet he is instead craving the ddelicious joy of an Oreo brand Cookied treat. truly one of the most funniest pictures I've ever seen in my lifetime!1
>>
>>4088946
No wait will it work bonsai in the other box brother<do I look like am joking<ever
>forever
>2016
>>
So everybody on here is not speaking english for their first language. I don't see the satire or creativity in any of this.
>>
File: 1399597141594.gif (849 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1399597141594.gif
849 KB, 400x225
>>4088963
>>
>>4088968
Can I tell you a story? One time I was walking down by the creek and a bulltoad came up to me, hopping along the muddy banks. He stared right at my ankle and said "Excuse me sir, do you got a dollar?" I looked down at the silly creature and replied, "What the fuck do you need a dollar for?" And he told me that McDonald's was having a special where they were selling 10 piece chicken nuggets for a dollar so I put him in my pocket and we both got some chicken nuggets together.
>>
File: linus-torvalds-reads-your-post.jpg (65 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
linus-torvalds-reads-your-post.jpg
65 KB, 480x411
>>4088968
>>
>>4088985
>>4088976
>>4088975
Bro.............
>>
A U T I S M
>>
File: Lick Boner.jpg (58 KB, 896x182) Image search: [Google]
Lick Boner.jpg
58 KB, 896x182
> expecting "sense" on 4chan
>>
It doesn't make any sense. is this goooood? Noooo it's not goooood
>>
>>4088997
Good? Bad? These are just social constructs. Man-made ideas with man-made flaws. Read 1984
>>
>>4088993
thats nice but who are you quoting?
>>
File: Image.gif (1 MB, 351x384) Image search: [Google]
Image.gif
1 MB, 351x384
>>
>>4088990
But wait! There's moar!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.