[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thankfully weebs are too weak and feeble to harm anyone, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: goddamnweebs.jpg (22 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
goddamnweebs.jpg
22 KB, 382x395
thankfully weebs are too weak and feeble to harm anyone, but we should still consider banning the anmays
>>
>>4289210
If anime is criminal, only criminals will have anime.
>>
Not true, I'm a weaboo and I'm very strong like a dinosaur RWAAAAAAAAAAWR!!! >_<
>>
theoretically, if you had to play sports with a bunch of people you didn't know, you still wouldn't be worse than any one of them by physical standings.

the only thing that can hold you back is your own mentality.
>>
>>4289242
You psychopath.
>>
>>4289255
you call me autistic

i call you a dumb dumb
>>
File: me on left.jpg (1 MB, 2296x1288) Image search: [Google]
me on left.jpg
1 MB, 2296x1288
>>4289261
Dumb dumb hu? Come and fight me coward.
>>
File: jacky.webm (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
jacky.webm
1 MB, 1366x768
>>4289275
mantis style

hah, do you even know about goldfish stance
>>
>>4289277
nice dubs pupper
>>
>>4289280
thanks json
>>
mandatory viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxwC_57gCH8
>>
>>4289277
I must admit myself defeated...
Congrats...
>>
>>4289354
you truly are the most vile creature
>>
>>4289367
Am I?
>>
>>4289398
vile as they come

Not even Charlie Sheen is as vulnerable as you.
>>
>>4289400
I have sida.
>>
>>4289425
stop making me watery
>>
File: extranews.jpg (2 MB, 3484x2611) Image search: [Google]
extranews.jpg
2 MB, 3484x2611
banning annymay has had significant improvements on PICA scores across 12 states where the trial was conducted over a 20 year period. furthermore it was found that the ban on annymay increased the physical fitness of boys aged 12-16 and the beneficial effects were visible through to the 20s, it is now expected that young men born under the ban are at a considerable lower risk of heart disease.

prior to the ban there were much heated debates on the sexual lives of young men and the adverse impact of annymay. These debates can now be laid to rest as it has been found that without unequivocal doubt that annymay caused the self imposed seclusion that paralysed the west in the late '90s through early '20s. with the ban on annymay young men were found to be much more social and close to 100% were found to have lost their virginity by an age no greater than 16.

overall these findings have also answered the long standing conspiracy theory that japan had in fact created annymay as an act of revenge. polls in the past two years have shown that the american people want the complete destruction of japan.
>>
>>4289450
Shut up fag
>>
>>4290035
rude
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (227 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
227 KB, 401x738
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.