[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello this is your doctor calling. I'm calling to inform
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: phone.jpg (86 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
86 KB, 1000x714
Hello this is your doctor calling. I'm calling to inform you that you are a nerd. This is one of the most severe cases of nerdom I've ever seen.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to administer a wedgie to your nerd ass, poindexter
>>
File: 1391722604734.jpg (291 KB, 800x853) Image search: [Google]
1391722604734.jpg
291 KB, 800x853

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
Wait, if i supply you with a large order of Succ will you change your diagnosis ?

*winks violently*
>>
>>4288700
nice dubs
good wink
>>
>>4288700
blub blub blub blub (if ur going to pretend to be a girl can u at least not pretend to be a slut? no offense to sluts.)
#reelfishtalk
>>
>>4288710
What do you mean "pretend"?
>>
>>4288711
nice dubs! i apologize if i've misgendered u but i was assuming ur a boy
>>
>>4288719
I would assume too
There aren't many of us on this part of the internet, most of us use the other social media which isn't as fun!
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 196x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 196x242
>>4288700
*wink makes a loud squishing noise*
>>
>>4288700
>>4288746
what is succ
>>
>>4288750
it's the correct way of spelling "suck"
>>
>>4288733
Nice dubs but beare is beginning to think that beare and nodoka are the only boys on s4s
>>
>>4288754
so when you say "she succ me" you mean she drinks your blood
>>
>>4288759
I heard that esfores is 80% girls

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.