[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now we're just friends but alright thats fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: 1489124092859.gif (38 KB, 544x392) Image search: [Google]
1489124092859.gif
38 KB, 544x392
now we're just friends but alright thats fine
>>
>>4282889
Beare suggests having a big dick and cuddling
>>
i'm just friends with NO BODY

YOU AIN'T GONNA PLAY ME LIKE THAT GIRL. I BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK.
>>
>>4282904
Srsly just accepting it and being just friends with her usually works. Its blown up in beares face before when that girl thought beare still hit on her after but beare thought he had stopped and felt insulted. Beare is no longer friends with that girl. Beare just saw her this weekend though and she gave beare a hug but beare is pretty sure she still has no desire to be friends with beare
>>
>>4282921
i didn't get a boner around her unless she asked me too anyway
>>
>>4282926
You are very easily controlled Mr. Suacey
>>
>>4282931
I do what I'm told.
>>
>>4282933
Nice dubs. Make a fetlife account saying your looking for an experienced dominant woman
>>
>>4282941
I met a lot actually. Most of them are work related but it's easy to change the relationship dynamic when people are working with you..
>>
>>4282945
Beare thought you did what you were told?
>>
>>4282950
Beare does commend me for doing what I'm asked.

You are talking about me, right?
>>
(・ω・)ノ
>>
>>4282951
Beare wants to run an experiment but doesn't wanna make a fetlife account him self. Beare wants you to test catphising. Make a steam account if you don't already have one and see if you as a sub can get a Dom to buy you games
>>
>>4282965
You want me to make a steam account and licentiously pilfer games from people using sex as a means to mediate the transaction?
>>
>>4282970
The point of catphising is to give them nothing. But you may whore your self out if you wish
>>
>>4282977
Dude you stole my dubs
>>
>>4282978
that's not fair. I didn't mean to.
>>
>>4282977
So I'm going to have someone give me nothing for being a sub, or I'm going to be a sub, get games, and give them nothing?
>>
>>4282985
Be a sub. Get games. Promise them something, give them nothing. You may flirt and of course imply reward. But don't specify what but give them nothing. Unless you feel like getting laid as that still counts as something for you
>>
>>4282989
That sounds reasonable but how does this check for cat if you know the means and the ends before I commit to any of it?
>>
>>4282994
Beare is unsure what you mean. Look up catphising if your confused about that
>>
>>4283009
Beare you really are confusing me.
>>
>>4283011
Beare is confused too abandon command
>>
>>4283015
Well the next time you want to ask me about anything regarding friendzones feel free to ask me.
>>
>>4283016
Beare doesn't understand those feels because most the women that want to be beares friend have ulterior motives. Beare believes he is kinda friendzoned by one girl but beare is only interested in being her friend anyway but beare thinks she believes she friendzoned beare. Beare barely talks to her any more she's got a crazy jealouse husband
>>
>>4283020
beare if you would let me be frank

it sounds like you need a healthy dose of turtle
>>
>>4283029
Dafuq does that mean?
>>
>>4283037
you're all over the place, one minute you're lecturing me on friendzone advice and turtleology and how I should take up a fetlife account and the next you're commending me on how well I am taking orders, while mainttaining that I should catphish entirely out of need for some evaluation,

And now you say you never had friendzone problems, despite telling me how they have been raucous for you and I've been nothing but open with you about my friendzones.
>>
>>4283041
Beare guesses beare is confused over the whole definition of friend zoning. Beare has only once felt he wasn't getting what he wanted out of a girl (beare already mentioned) and she never said let's just be friends she just got all high on E and talked about how she USED to have a crush on beare and at that moment beare figured the train had left the station a while ago and it was probably better that they stayed just friends anyway cause she smoked cigarettes and did heavy drugs and beare wouldn't be able to handle that in a girlfriend then a while later she started lecturing beare about always hitting on her when beare felt he had already stopped and then beare explained to her exactly why and when he stopped and needless to say she was offended and didn't even wanna. Be friends with beare any more. And the other girl beare mentioned when beare met her beare had just got out of an intense relationship and decided to just be friends with her right away. But she was always cuddling with beare so beare always figured she just wanted to be friends with beare to or she wouldn't be so comfortable around beare. Beares guessing by turtle you meant introspective
>>
>>4283057
saucey has heard from multiple women the phrase, "we're just friends"

i don't know how beare has managed to evade such a recklessly used phrased, but you must be easily persuaded by the opposite sex
>>
>>4283068
Until they find out that beare has psychosis then beare hears the phrase "you're kinda intimidating" beare assumes friend zoning from the girls that utter the phrase "your like my own personal teddy bear" both have happened about 4 times. One girl even said both at different points at time of course. But beare has been told more times by the same sex that beare looks like a viking and has been told they keep forgetting I'm not taller than them. beare is only 5'8"
>>
>>4283084
saucey is 6'6'' and he has heard from intense relationshipee's and casual strangers alike, "no, we're just friends"

but I think beare is a person with simple pleasures
>>
you're lucky. I showed a girl my picture and she literally stopped talking to me
>>
>>4283091
I think... I think I know this feel.

I had an RP once and I showed someone my picture. Never did see what came of that rp after that, since she was pretty important to the story.
>>
>>4283087
Were you disappointed when you found out you were just friends? Was she blushing and all flustered when she said it because the more beare talks and thinks the more beare remembers when beare was like 14 there was this girl that beare liked a lot that would hand feed beare during breakfast at school but when beare asked her out she said no. But beare didn't want to lose the friendship so beare said "can we at least stay friends" she said "I'd like that a lot actually" and after that she would call beare at night and tell beare what to wear the next morning and when she would hand feed beare after that point she would also put make up and nail Polish on beare in the morning and when people saw it they would ask "what's with you two" she would say "were just friends" so beare has heard that before. But not the "let's just be friends" cliche
>>
>>4283091
This makes beares heart sad
>>
>>4283109
Some people were blushing, other people were just stern and said straight up no, it's not like that.

Some people did blush though, but I'm not a movie star I'm a writer. I'm not going to sit there and mold myself to other peoples pheromones.
>>
>>4283125
Beare is failing to be a writer too. Beare has a piece of work and even people who said they'd like to see it on the shelves but no figging clue how to publish a book
>>
>>4283137
There are tons of professions for a writer, not just writing books beare.
>>
>>4283146
Yes but manga artists wanna be paid up front and DC isn't hiring right now. What professions did you have in mind though?
>>
>>4283152
anything ranging from journalism to just plain writing for small circles
>>
i wish her all the best
>>
File: images (6).jpg (2 KB, 104x118) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
2 KB, 104x118
>>4282889
>tfw penelope friendzones you again
>>
>>4283209
feels rude man
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.