[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I could be as happy you. And I wish I could have as much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: the birds.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
the birds.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
I wish I could be as happy you.

And I wish I could have as much fun as you do.

I wish I could be your friend..but I'm afraid.

I'm a loner.
>>
>>4282061
more like you're a boner #rekt
>>
le illusion
>>
>>4282067
haha well played.......... i see your playing le game (not that le game lol)
>>
>>4282061
just b urself fam :^)
>>
>>4282075
yes. brb i must satisfy physiological needs
>>
>>4282082
you mean le urination?
>>
>>4282089
le nourishment and le sterilization
>>
>>4282091
le sterilization? what did you mean by this?
>>
do you really have to come into my threads and this?
>>
>>4282061
Thats because you have no money
Fuck
>>
Hi, good people of [s4s],

Your probably wondering why a loner thread is on your board. Well, the answer is simple, if a bit embarrassing.

/loner/ is going through a period of really bad shitposting right now. The creator of this thread is one of the trolls trying to draw attention to /loner/ to give the rest of us yet another headache to deal with. Therefore, it will be best for all who are involved if everybody reading this would please report the OP so that hopefully your fine moderation team will notice, delete the thread, and possibly ban the OP posthaste.

On behalf of the rest of /loner/, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you as individuals or to your board's culture as a whole.

Have a good night!
>>
>>4282102
;_; poor OP
>>
>>4282122
lol dude r u ok?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.