[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly want to cut myself but I have family visiting so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: KQ_SC.png (109 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
KQ_SC.png
109 KB, 240x240
I honestly want to cut myself but I have family visiting so I cant.

What meks this meme better is you assume I'm joking :)
>>
>>4279955
No one cares you melodramatic emo faggot fuck off to r9k and be an autistic 11 yr old man there instead
>>
gay
>>
>>4280034
I care. I've been there.
>>4279955
good for putting it off op.I hope you put it off and put it off and put it off and then the day was over.
I don't want you hurting yourself. That's my first and last serious post of the day/week. find me on irc if you want to talk sometime. Gniite.
>>
>>4281015
its cool i sobered up and no amount of attention seeking behaviors could possibly overpower my social retardation to the point that I'd talk to someone much less be intimate with them

plus cutting is stupid. I've done it to the white bone, and I've put cigarettes out on my wrist - you end up laughing over how pathetic you are. And you end up embarrassed over your scars and hide them so its not like you even get to show them off.
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 780x1200
blub blub
( Crazy Diamond )
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.