[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Asuka will never sit on your face while yelling insults at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
>Asuka will never sit on your face while yelling insults at you

why live
>>
>>4278910

can she sit on my face but be nice about it?? why does it always have to be mean!
>>
>>4278917
agree, don't get the shit with insulting and so on
>>
"ritsuko will never hurl a sledgehammer at you and knock you're head off and then defecate on you're corpse"

why is this le existence le suffering....
>>
>>4278935

it's like why can't they be kind and say "i love you" and "please sniff my butt I know you like it"... there's no need to be cruel...
>>
File: smug.png (648 KB, 900x795) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
648 KB, 900x795
>>4278935
>>4278965

Because Asuka is tsundere, she will insult anyone who will act as her chair. But for example if I let Yui sit on my face, she would be nice and kind.
>>
>>4278965
yea right, as if anybody likes shit like this when i want to be loved i want my gf to say nice things like: i love u and shit like that
>>
>>4278945
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: Doing It.jpg (19 KB, 522x310) Image search: [Google]
Doing It.jpg
19 KB, 522x310
>>14982753

Yessum, yessum. Life is suffering.
>>
>>>/jp/14982753
>>
>>4278962
>>
>>4278978
it's actually surprising that you, out of all people, didn't get the joke
>>
>>4279007
What makes you think beare didn't?
>>
Disregard that, I am a peter puffer. Please rape my face.
>>
>>4279023
Oh joy an impersonator! Beare hasn't had one of you in a long time and beare was beginning to think beare was no longer relevant but you haved warmed beares heart with your impersonation
>>
>>4279029
lol wait nevermind no one is impersonating me I'm just a faggot
>>
>>4279040
D'aww sparkles you love beare almost as much as you love LoLo don't ya?
>>
is this the mental illness and narcissism thread
>>
>>4279046
BEARE HERE. I ONCE FUCKED A BABY OTTER
>>
>>4279053
*le turtle gasp* how'd you know! A-are you stalking beare?
>>
>>4279051
this was supposed to be a facesiting fantasy thread
>>
>>4279095
Beare will sit on your face. But be warned. Beare has dingle berries
>>
>>4279095

yes I liked it when it was about that, before it got ruined
>>
>22 posts
>still no dubs

wew

But how do one breath if cute anime girl sits on his/her face
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.