[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this man has had sex more than you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: thisman.jpg (127 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
thisman.jpg
127 KB, 1000x750
>this man has had sex more than you have
>>
Le boner
>>
Of course he has
>>
>>4276346
r u a gril?
>>
>>4276370 shh :)
>>4276355 (nice dubs)
>>
>>4276346
I have had more grapes than him, so who really gives a hoot or a fuck?
>>
>>4276346
]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[]})so what!({[

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4276404
the grass is always greener on the other side.
But no one tells you that you can always imagine that your grass is green by changing perspective and that is perfectly good too.
>>
>>4276418
To grow grass greener, follow these 9 easy steps:
1) Choose a variety of grass seeds that will work best in your yard
2) Test your soil for nitrogen, phosphorus, pH levels and other elements with a soil test kit
3) Water your grass around the same time each morning
4) If you put a cup of Ammonia (nitrogen source) into a five gallon pail of water and a cup of epsom salts (magnesium sulfate), mix and throw it on your lawn with a cup it will make the grass greener
5) Mow your lawn 1 day after watering
6) If you mow your lawn high it will be more durable against drought and against frost.
7) In the summer it is good to mulch the lawn (don't vacuum up the grass) so that you can spend less on water
8) Aerate your lawn at least once in the spring and again in the fall for a green lawn
9) The best way to prevent weeds is to plant more grass with seeds

That's it, it's not complicated.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4276379
is this a joke
is this just fanta sea
frogot my frog home
escalating from reality
>>
File: multicoloured-icon-hovering.jpg (991 KB, 2848x1420) Image search: [Google]
multicoloured-icon-hovering.jpg
991 KB, 2848x1420
>>4276509
Easy come, easy go...
Anyway...
>>
>>4276382
Zero hoots son
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x854
>>
>>4277000

that's trips
>>
That's fine
I've never lost my virginity because I never lose
>>
>>4277099
that's dubs
>>
>>4276346
not if I have sex with that man, then all his sex powers will be transferred to mine
>>
:^(
>>
I accidentally bought seeded grapes and you would not vbeloieve how annoying it is to have to pick the seeds outr of your mouth as you eeat them expecially when you're in the employee break room even though it's an off time and not many people are in there I spefdifially chose that time to avoid being around people but at least a couple ended up in there and they saew me removing the seeds with my fingers and making a little pile of grape seeds on the napkin eventually I got so embarassed I just threw it all away and thr grapes are probably still rotting in my refrigrator by this point I bought them a week ago and have yet to return to the store
>>
>>4277137
bazooper
>>
who the hell cares women are trash anyway
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.