[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my morning shot of bourbon without coffee for a week and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12
File: 20160325_091655.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160325_091655.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
taking my morning shot of bourbon without coffee for a week and i want to tell everyone
>>
first for butt cancer that lolo contracts from my poison semen
>>
>>4273380
fuck the fuck off shit handwriting bitch spending every morning making some garbage so you can piss away a significant of the percentage of the day just fucking preparing food like a peasant. pissant peasant
>>
>>4273384
significant of the percentage... hm. unlikely mistake. it's early cut me some slack i'll get into the groove of things bout a hundred posts in or so
>>
>>4273384
this tbh, kill yourself
>>
>>4273384
PLS BE NICER!
>>
lamest piece of shit on the fucking planet. crab looks ... diseased. nothing short of diseased. i can almost smell the mercury seeping from its pores. abhorrent. looks so so bad such complete shit
>>
i wanted to eat this w/ watermelon too but apparently walmart was out this morning (i did not go to the store myself and i made the crab salad yesterday evening. so i decided to just eat it with regular salad stuff (i'm out of bread at the moment)

also fug this stupid gay thread ughggghhhh. >___<<<;;;; one more day! :DDD
>>
>>4273380
We missed you!

>>4273250
>>
here it is... yes.. lolo cooking breakfast makes me so hornee.... lolo is for S*X the smell of burning food makes me so H*T for him/her... s/he turns on her/his stove and it's all i can do not to TEAR into that ASS that second....
>>
>>4273390
of course your stupid ass shops at walmart what a complete fuckup you are stupid texan bitch
>>
>>4273389
could you explain what diseased crab looks like? I don't think you are an expert
>>
>>4273389
the dressing is yellow cuz it's got curry and cayenne pepper in it. i like trying new things. i like it better w/ out the curry tbh
>>
>>4273390
fake lolo pls go
>>
disgusting cunt with disgusting cunt breakfast. complete shit she probably doesn't even buy organic. and now she'll respond to ONLY that point because she has to let the world know that sometimes she does buy organic what a stupit bitch u go to wal mart u are surrounded by short fat ugly spics lol how's that feel . fucking gross
>>
>>4273380
looks legit bad. like B-A-D bad. not to mention your abysmal fart-ass handwriting despite the fact that most grils handwriting is flowy and pretty you still write like you did in fucking third grade how embarrassing
>>
>>4273402
this, and she acts like a downy from kongregate
>>
File: snoop-dogg01.png (449 KB, 1109x796) Image search: [Google]
snoop-dogg01.png
449 KB, 1109x796
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶
>>
you really can tell a whole lot about a person from their handwriting. there's no grace here. no poise. look at those two r's in curry. they're like, retarded twins. she can't even stay on the line. course this cunt would have a purple paper what'd you do soak it in fukken pomegranate juice you no-hobby-havin no-friends-makin-with no-life-at-all-really cuntfart
>>
>>4273414
lolo's girlish/ boyish handwriting J*CKS me up so H*RD can't get enough of that makes me want to pinch his/her flesh pink and then s*ck on it
>>
File: skellingtonpicknic.jpg (99 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
skellingtonpicknic.jpg
99 KB, 500x382
>>4273414
SHE JUST WOKE UP YOU JERKWAD!!!!!1
>>
>>4273420
HA HA HA well hey that's your prerogative man.
>>
>>4273414
also, drinks first thing every morning? bitch needs to go to rehab
>>
>>4273425
REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
>>
>>4273388
>88
nice dubs!

>>4273402
i don't normally buy groceries there but i was asking a friend who works there to pick up a watermelon for me this morning but they had none.
most of my groceries are from kroger, which is by and large conventional, or central market which is by and large organic, sometimes trader joe's, sometimes other places (target occasionally, lol)
i don't really make a point of drawing a distinction cuz i don't think it matters if u wash ur food, right?

>>4273425
only for this thread..
>>
>>4273430
does that bourbon loosen you up nice girl/boy ?? ? i want you to be nice n relaxed... for the S*X... take another shot babee
>>
lolo's all like 'eureka! i can make weekly cooking threads but it is simply not enough attention! a-ha now i can make one every fucking day that looks exactly like the last one and shows the barfworthy trash i pummel down my throathole! AND i can display my girly hand writing just in case anyone had any doubts that i was gril ;^) oh god yes shoot me up with them sweet-sweet replies it is my sustenance in this time of stagnation and perpetual failure'
>>
>>4273430
don't give me boring fucking answers like this bitch you know i don't want them. someone needs to slap the shit outta you here's to hoping that's happened to you before. probly has. probly your pussy father did it once or twice.
>>
File: Selection_096.png (183 KB, 664x496) Image search: [Google]
Selection_096.png
183 KB, 664x496
>>4273439
>throathole
>>
>>4273380
taking ur mom without coffee for a week and i want to tell everyone
>>
File: Seems_legit.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Seems_legit.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>>4273444
>444
trips
impressiv
>>
>>4273446
lol throathole XD
>>
>>4273439
why are u always angry?
arguing with u is pointless anyway.

>>4273444
>444
trips! i don't have to answer shit to u. go sperg rage somewhere else. it's gotten old.
>>
>>4273453
implying that needed an answer... confirmed for having gotten the shit slapped outta her for breaking curfew or something lol you damaged human being. so far people seem to be getting more of a kick outta my posts here than yours. hmm how'd that happen
>>
>>4273453
>sperg rage

it's IRONIC

quoting the reply i linked to btw the words from that one
>>
>>4273453
>be on s4s
>think people shouldn't be autists
Why don't you just go to /soc/
>>
>>4273457
is this the cade version of "no u"?
ur actually pretty much the only person posting, but i'd prefer a quieter thread without u in it.

>>4273462
no u
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYcDCVmWoWo
>>
>>4273462
i almost mentioned that board the other day in this context. she's expecting results for simply being her gender and making bad food but it's not happening because this board is under so many layers of who-the-fuck-knows-what that it's backfiring. i wish she'd fuck off or get t-boned in a busy intersection like John Matrix did r.i.p. Oct 1, 2014 we miss u trix why couldnt it have been LoLo lord why
>>
>>4273472
wow here's a hint that was NOT my post and i did NOT reply to any of my posts! you can only cry samefig for so long, stupid cunt!
>>
>>4273477
yah I agree
>>
>>4273477
very GOOD post, very GOOD dubs, i LAUGHED my frickin' butt off on this one
>>
>>4273479
>9 posters in this thread
yeah, noone really likes this gril
boys make the best grils anyway
>>
>>4273477
i didn't post anything saying i'm gril in ITT but nice dubs anyway. i don't expect anything reply wise. i would be happy with 20 replies and thread expire like that.. u are the reason these are getting so many replies.

everything makes him upset. the color of the paper. the shape of the letter r. (we are not supposed to call him autistic...) i get that literally everything HAS to be wrong to him but the things he picks on are so absurdly off the wall. i can't even w/ this goofball kid rn.
>>
>>4273495
JUST. STOP.
>>
shit-ass poop-ass thread
>>
>>4273505
thank you Mr. Smith
>>
>>4273508
That's Mrs. Smith to you.
>>
>>4273505
still 9 posters after winston's first post, which tells u who winston is. ._.;;
>>
>>4273510
well sorry
>>
File: 1454497995332.gif (2 MB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1454497995332.gif
2 MB, 250x247
>>4273518
That doesn't change the fact that I get all the bitches
>>
>>4273534
the man woman or child who single handedly turned LoLo into a meme?
>>
>>4273537
i think he's like 16.
update! i have brushed my teeth (curry u know...) O_O; still sipping on the bourbon tho and it tastes funny now.
>>
>>4273543
stop giving people the bait..
>>
File: 1451063634460.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451063634460.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>>4273543
nigga do i look 16 to u? dumb bitch.
>>
>>4273548
nig
>>
>>4273543
beare thinks he's 43. and likely almost a wraith by now
>>
>>4273556
I always hear beare pronounced as "Beh-ah-reh"
>>
how do you whip a curry crab salad up for breakfast? Brilliant. Brilliant.It's late when texas already ate breakfast and pa is just getting up.
>>
>>4273568
in beares head beare always pronounces it as bah-air
>>
>>4273572
i made it last night.

>>4273389
>i can almost smell the mercury
worrying about mercury in fish is silly. it's mostly larger predatory fish like tuna that can accumulate it to an appreciable degree. if ur a pregnant woman taking a "better safe than sorry" approach is probably wise but otherwise why care? i have never heard of anyone getting acute mercury poisoning from eating fish. cade's chemical fears are as absurdly autistic as the other things that trigger him... WAAHH purple paper!!!1 yes and sonic's arms are the wrong color too!!!111
>>
>>4273781
cade literally wishes me bodily harm in a car accident and that makes me feel bad. :/
the reason i think ur 16 is tumithak told me plug.dj ppl found out u were 14 two years ago. it seems probable based on the way u act here.
>>
>>4273380
based cade Blowing the BTFO out of this fatty fatty no parents
>>
>>4273799
n-no that was just a descriptive 'fuk off' i never wished it upon u that was figurative crime scene so sry omg wat have i done
>>
>>4273809
u contribute nothing but rudeness to this board. u make me look bad by drawing unnecessary attention to my threads with ur ridiculous sperging. i know it isn't serious but dood... i just want to funpost. nobody else cares if i'm a girl or whatever. no i don't want to fuck u. ur posts are embarrassing. u don't have the self awareness to realize how u come across lacking the facility to realize ur own incompetence.
#arguingontheinternet
>>
>>4273825
now that's what I call mad
>>
>>4273825
mmm, noo, don't try that. noo, that was cringey af. what's so incompetent about my posts? they're quite competent. i make various points and they're all well-presented and lolworthy. you're pretty much never lolworthy. also u are not aware of what i contribute to the board, i post anonymously. you still think im winston for gosh's sake. basically, u poop u gonna stay poop
>>
>>4273832
a few winston posts seen nothing like urs so i assume u are friends. u both post poop related phrases often and use the spelling "bitsch". i assume he is another teenage boy friend of yours.
u nitpick the stupidest BS like the shape of letters or the color of paper but if anyone calls u autistic it's considered by u to be projection? kek.. ur posts are lol worthy but only by their sheet absurdity.

>>4273827
i'm trying to sober up for work and i'm arguing with children on the internet. ofc I'm a bit perturbed.
>>
>>4273840
seem* nothing like
sheer* absurdity
god i can't type today
>>
>>4273840
LoLo's bringing in the heat. Cade BTFO
>>
>>4273844
at's ok bby at least you got dubs :^)
>>
>>4273867
hi CTS! it's been a while. hope ur doing well slut

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4273881
Hi LoLo I'm doing very well I've finished the last lecture of the year so now I'm off until finals.
Hehe thank you for recognising me as the slut I am.
>>
>>4273867
4 da record, never have i felt 'rekt' on this site, ever. i do the rekking, buddy, and i do it well. i'm a frigging legend and i didn't even try. show me where the rekkage happened. show me. nowhere was i rekt. couple losers called me autistic and i'm laughing in their dirty faces right now. because you all suck and i win. in real life and on this shitty containment board.
>>
>>4273945
I said you were BTFO not rekt
#REKT
>>
>>4273946
no rekkage here, pal. completely unable to locate said rekkage. i dont know if switching BTFO with rekt counts as good enough comeback material but you can go ahead and believe that.
>>
>>4273951
ur continued posting only makes what i said about a lack of self awareness more true. u are ridiculous. i gotta go for real now tho ttyl friendos! one more thread in this series tomorrow! i can't wait for this to be over!!!!!
>>
>>4273976
Bye LoLo
>>
good-bye thread. i so hated you, i wish you never existed. boubons. 4chan is far from the ideal medium through which i would have viewed pictures of them if i so desired. LoLo is just an unimaginative piece of shit that's got nothing better to do, i suppose we can't blame him, although we could wish he'd go away forever. that we could do. and we will.
>>
>>4273840
doesnt matter wat i nitpick. that's the beauty here. holey crap this whole debacle is swooping rite over ur stupit head isnt it? i am achieving the end i set out to achieve and ur makeing it known to all. yea sober up bitsch u got customers that fukken want some product ur standing there pretending to care about life ticking away wew i got a pang of sadness there cause i legit feel bad for u
>>
>>4273976
those WERENT ME oh my gosh i make SPECIFIC responses to the POSTS at hand do NOT fall for old PASTAS STOP PASTING MY PASTAS
>>
>>4273987
BAD ADAPTATION STOP PASTEING THE PASTAS
>>
File: 1445603758854.jpg (13 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
1445603758854.jpg
13 KB, 182x268
>>4274001
>>
that feeleing when lo lo will think about u @ work @ least 1ce even in a negative way i will probly cross her mind @ least 1ce dont u think? it is likely
>>
I'm just KEEDIIIING! I didn't go to work after all! Hahaha! Cade sucks monkey butts! REKT!
I Bet Cade is so salty! So butthurt! I bet his meme spouting fedora tipping reddit ass will be crying to his mommy!
>>
File: 1449382305523.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449382305523.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
hi anyone be myf riend?
>>
>>4273380
d-did you throw out your butternut squash LoLo?
>>
>>4274121
YEP. and i dont have a SINGLE REGRET. get FUCKED. AAHA-HA-HA
>>
File: 1458527049615.jpg (210 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
1458527049615.jpg
210 KB, 473x480
>>4274166
>>4273988
>>4273799
>>4273500
>>4274155
any amount of time that these dubs have gone unchecked is too long, checking now
nice dubs
#checked
>>4273387
>>4273987
also good Fore!

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
I love LoLo!
>>
>>4274390
faggot
>>
>>4274396
WOOH. gotem
>>
I wish I was every popsicle LoLo has ever eaten!
>>
>>4274404
yea bitsch u want my gastric juices running thru ur veins i bet yea ~titslap~ yea u wna be my stream of pee i fuking eject u into my toilet bowl faget hah ~cuntwhip~ yea ill make u melt into me u little slut
>>
>>4274408
WOOH. gotem
>>
>>4274408
PLEASE write more LoLo erotica....
>>
>>4273881
Lol
Melon

Using melon just scrape the images off the server. It's not elegant, but it works, and thankfully the admin has provided sometimes (change board name in URL to view another board) This will take about a month at least, and that's assuming we're scraping in parallel. The following bash script is used:
!/bin/bash board="tg" wget http://img.4plebs.org/boards/$board/image/to_be_removed_in_order.txt sed -e 's|^./|http://img.4plebs.org/boards/$board/image/|g' -i to_be_removed_in_order.txt wget -b --tries=10 -nc -c -i to_be_removed_in_order.txt --user-agent="Bibliotheca Anonoma Website Archiver/1.1 (+http://github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki)" -w 1

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4274416
pf u wrinkled little potatoe picked u up at the market wat a sickly shriveled thing. there were much bigger and strongere potatoes but i picked up ur dead weight sorry spotted ass just so i could feel the pleasure of skinning u alive. grippin ur skin with my sexey hands is your only momentary relief! gna use ur insides for a potato-leek bisque bitsch choppin u up with no remorse. ~fartpoof~ yea whiff those onions u shit sniffer! how they smell! how much u loving that gas im passin hm? sit on u fuken shrimp
>>
>>4274450
Do a My Little Pony sunset shimmer one
>>
>>4274450
Do one with Keksandra ([s4s]-tan) and Sunset Shimmer trying sex experiments
>>
>>4273580
I always say it in my head like, "Bonnie"
>>
File: 1456566334156.jpg (83 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
1456566334156.jpg
83 KB, 500x548
>>4273840
>i'm trying to sober up for work
>>
i have alcohol
>>
>>4274121
debating whether i should bump this but i want butternut squash anon to see my reply, so i will but this is my last bump for this thread (god i have to get up tomorrow (meaning today) and make another one....)
uhh, no. i cooked it.i cut it in half, which was surprisingly intimidating. seasoned it, drizzled olive oil over and baked it cut side down in a hot oven. when it was nice and soft i scooped out the flesh and blended it with some chicken stock and garlic, and then simmered the blended mix, mashed it through a loose strainer and finished it off heat with some melted butter. it was good, but a little sweet for my taste. i did not bother taking any pictures. it just looked like slightly thick orange colored soup.
i'd ask, what is the best way to cut a raw butternut squash in half??? i have a big knife but that was slightly scary. :///// since it's hard to press a knife down on something so hard and dense... also the seeds and goop around them are just like pumpkin seeds! are the seeds good to save and roast or whatever? i just threw them out...
>>
>>4275408
'the fuck up
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.