[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy, why was mommy screaming earlier? Where did she go? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
Daddy, why was mommy screaming earlier? Where did she go? Why did you carry a rug out to the car? Why was there strawberry jam leaking from it? Why did you drive out for so long? Where did you go? Why did you come back with a shovel and covered in mud? Why do you look so sad?
>>
It's okay I did it for us
>>
Shut the fuck up kid, you ask too many questions!
>>
>>4273061
where did you come from where did you go
>>
>>4273061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSpO2B6G4s
>>
>>4273061
We are all going to heaven honey, listen do you remember when we talked about your hamster Mr. Popcorn going to heaven? Do you remember when I said how nice it would be there. We are all going there now, mommy went there first but it's alright, don't worry.

Hey look what's over there?!
>BANG!
It's OK princess see you soon. Nn qt3.14.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4273067
medium kek
>>
why the heck would you do this in the middle of the night holy fug *cries exactly 777[1] tears*

[1] this number isn't just an arbitrary number chosen because of lol triplicates but because it relates directly to another number by a simple relation intimately and emotionally attached to my sister, but a year older than me, and whom sometimes I feel both younger and older than, and I feel brief spontaneous thoughts in quiet moments of how maybe we were almost twins, and how our relationship approaches or approximates that of twins, perhaps, kinda, and that I'd really quite enjoy it had it been that we were doubles children, but that is not the case, in this reality (and so we are close but not quite the same and but so the digits associated with her are not actually triples but very close, in appearance), and that I bring up her face, in my mind's eye, the youngest daughter, in recognition, in feeble grabs for familiarity, whenever some abstract Young Girl (anyone read that one Tiqqun paper?) is mentioned anywhere, however silly and frail the connection, as both her youth is established by hierarchy and her Girl is established by her obsession with being stereotypically ""girly"", though in fact femininity doesn't really exist
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 190x265
>>4273061
Told her i wanna succ n she refused...
Its ur turn now sweetie will u giv the succ
>>
>>4273061
I'm sorry daughter. Those playground stories of the bananaman are all true.
He's here and there's nothing we can do to stop him.
>>
>>4273098
'the fuck up. femininity exists it's fucking chemical you stupid piece of shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.