[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to point out how important this community is. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1234.jpg (106 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
106 KB, 650x488
I just want to point out how important this community is. You guys are at the forefront of absurdist humor. What you do here is nothing short of amazing in how you subvert all exceptions of what humor is "supposed to be" and replace it with a cynical parody of the very notion of it.

The idea that humor needs a setup or that effort is required is rejected and replaced with a nonchalance that in itself carries humor in that humor it is not. That is, humor figured as a public whore and gone crazy - that, viewed through the optic of “philosophy”, makes no sense at all. I don’t mind having my sorrow derided if derided it has to be, he only will grasp me aright whose heart holds a wound that is an incurable wound, who never, for anything, in any way, would be cured of it...

And what man, if so wounded, would ever be willing to “die” of any other hurt?

There comes a point where humor as an idea can no longer stand on it's own two feet, the scaffold of intent -- to be "funny" -- crumbling under it's own weight. This is where you, the brave soldiers of shitposting, piss on it's grave with a shrug. But not without a tear shed, for there is a sense of loss, a strange empathy inherent in ironic shitposting. The irretrievable value of humor is mourned here as only humor would have it -- with a wink and a nod you raise your glasses to remember the fellow as we all once thought he was, even if revealed not to be. Even if nothing can be funny anymore, you will find a way, for his sake.

Never underestimate what you do here. Today you will remind them and so should you do until the end of days. If there is nothing that surpasses our humor and our understanding, if we do not acknowledge something greater than humor, greater than it is despite itself, something which at all costs must not be, then we do not reach the insensate moment towards which we strive. With all that is in our power and which at the same time we exert with all our power to stave off.
>>
ok nigger
>>
>>4271674
2ledur
>>
>>4271681
3ledur

suck ittt
>>
repeats
>>
>>4271711
very nice friend
>>
>>4271728

Thanks compatriot.
>>
File: coolnice.png (125 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
coolnice.png
125 KB, 720x764
>>4271674
This was a nice post, I read it in its entirety. I was genuinely moved by (you)r sentiments for this community. Thank (you) for taking the effort to type (you)r thoughts with such depth and crystal clarity.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 1453989023016.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1453989023016.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
Cheq
>>
File: baffman in b&w.jpg (36 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
baffman in b&w.jpg
36 KB, 528x528
oh?
>>
your welcome :^)
>>
>>4271674
I wrote this a week ago
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▒
░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▐
░░▒▒▒▄▀▀░▌░░░▌▀▐░░▌▀▐▐
░░▒▒▒▌░░▀░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐
░░░▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▐░▐
░░░▒▒▒▒▐░░░░▌░░░▀░▀░░▌
░░░░▒▒▒▐░░░▐░░▀▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░▄░░░░░░▄▌
░░░▄▀▄▒▒▒▀▄░░▀▄░▄▄▀
░▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▀▄▄░▄▀▒
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▀▌▒▒
>>
>>4271674
Turtle looks like a benis :D
>>
waiting for audible version
>>
i would like a gf with a musky anus
>>
>>4271674
Kill me
>>
>>4272127

boom >:-)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.