[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: berry_blast_ringpop.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
berry_blast_ringpop.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
Just need friends to talk to. Pretty sad.
>>
>>4267688
the dubs will bring you luck
>>
Let sadness win. Kill yourself. No one will miss you.
>>
>>4267688
ola!
or hola, I guess.
you got the dubs!
>>4267916
pbbbbbt

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4267688
Hey friend, how ya doing. Im just at home watching walking dead and eating some asian noodels. Weather in germany isnt that good, but not too cold as well, so its ok.
>>
>>4267688
88 my boy
>>
is gun b ok
>>
>>4267916
correlation is not causation.
>>
File: 1451601175868.jpg (25 KB, 222x330) Image search: [Google]
1451601175868.jpg
25 KB, 222x330
>>4267688
Buy my book
>>
>>4267688
stop bitchin and get drunk at 10am
>>
>>4268033 (USER WAS B& FOR THIS POST LOL)
buys booke and *coughs* ITT also nice dubs.
>>
File: IMG_20160320_175404.jpg (114 KB, 706x692) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_175404.jpg
114 KB, 706x692
>>4267688
Just kidding op you're a fag
>>
>>4267688
I can be you're friend :^)

what's going on, bby? you look pretty sad...
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
le anti-sadness butte
>>
>>4267916
rude

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
my brother keeps treating me like i have a social disorder

just need friends to talk to anyone up for it
>>
>>4268517
hi :^)
>>
>>4268529
#wrekt

my brother will never know what hit him
>>
>>4267916
>Let sadness win. Kill yourself. No one will miss you.
>Let sadness win.
It probably will.

>Kill yourself
Nah, that leads to worse times, m80.

>No one will miss you.
I know this to be false.
>>
dont be sad, you have spicy memes and that's what counts
>>4267916
back to /b/, /s4s/ is a place where everyone can be nice and feel at wase
>>
>>4268545
spicy memes are right

i've hurt many feelings with said spice
>>
>>4268537
haha, what a meanie xD

you're brother is so mean haha
>>
>>4268583
i once made fun of someone so bad they started smoking a lot of weed

spicy memes are the devils art
>>
>>4268586
wow please don't do that, weed is a gateway drug to many illicit acts, such as anime and even video games.

think of the children and only be rude when it's absolutely necessary. there is no need to bring upon meanness unless it's to defend you'reselve or you're lady fair's honor, tbqh.
>>
>>4268591
i think he started smoking to get away from the pain of the spicy memes;like a method of convalescence and humility
>>
>>4268598
now that I can condone. sometimes the memes are so spicy you just need to chill out, but I hear word that the best way to cool down after consuming spicy memes is to have a nice cold glass of splishy splashy healthy wet water.

drugs are never the answer, especially if you're doctor gave them to you, because, lol, luminati trying to steal you're bones and whatnot.
>>
>>4268607
i know!

once the doctors start prescribing you drugs its like you have to commit to this audible hiatus from yourself and you just become a different person overnight because you're taking drugs so precious to your wellbeing. and then your dog dies and you feel nothing. then your mom dies and you regret nothing. all because of the stupid drugs.
>>
>>4268612
I dislike drugs so much, because they are really bad.

not weed, though, but other drugs are really super bad. i have a lot of friends who take "doctor drugs" and they are really messed up because they can't feel so then they don't take they're medicine and then they feel too much because they're used to not feeling at all and it makes them sad and depressed :^(

say no to doctors and drugs, and enjoy nice refreshing water to cool off from a day of endless, spicy memeing.
>>
>>4268621
spicy meming or not, it's the desire for wanton bullying and genuine discovery that forces people to take drugs, i am sure.
>>
>>4268631
I just wish people could take drugs without all the negative side effects, you know? bullying is wrong on every level. I just can't make sense of it...

wish there were more nice people like you and me, who take our drugs and use them to help and unite the board. more and more, people forget to drink water and instead just take doctor "prescribed" drugs and rudepost because they have no emotions...

it's really sad...
>>
>>4268636
Oh, I'm not like you.

i just meme very poorly and because of my socioeconomic background the memes turn out to be very spicy like pesto sauce with chili powder. but i don't take many drugs besides vitamins and asprin.
>>
>>4268638
lol that's what a meant...maybe...

I really like you're memes and I hope you keep on making them. but what can be done about the drug epidemic concerning their affect on memes and memers of all ages?

ps: vitamins are bad for you, instead have some fruit :^)
>>
File: arin-hanson-birthday-party.gif (42 KB, 424x607) Image search: [Google]
arin-hanson-birthday-party.gif
42 KB, 424x607
>>4268644
i like vitamins because the flintstones vitamins are actually really bad for you. also fruit is very easy to get addicted to and not very healthy in large doses as it causes you to be more energetic than you normally would be
>>
>>4268665
wow, I never knew. thanks for letting me know! i was just about to eat some, and now I'm going to throw it right in the trash!

speaking of trash, what kind of vitamins are there other than the Flintstone ones? I only know about those because I like to eat the Wilma and Betty ones, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>4268669
oh there's plenty theres the barney rubble, mr. slate, fred flintstone, i think the dino ones taste a bit off

i used to down the whole bottle when I was little
>>
>>4268674
yeah they are pretty good I guess but they might be secretly candy and that's not good for youre teeth...

jeez, now I'm really feeling the heat. brb, need to get some water to satiate my need to do drugs and post not-so-ebin memes.
>>
File: burn fucker.gif (704 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
burn fucker.gif
704 KB, 320x180
>>4268678
please enjoy the comfort of memage my friend, the net is vast and complex
>>
>>4268681
ah now that I have some water I can say:

Thank you, friend! I am new to the internet, but let me tell you, it's been a blast so far! I can't wait to see what else is in store for me on this vast, multi-national network known as "The Internet."

Can you recommend any good websites for getting some new and arousing memes?
>>
>>4268694
well the political currency of the internet is made up of memes

there are five major territories to identify with, ytmnd, fark, 4chan, maddox and somethingawful. if you want to get around, those are your five corners of the earth.
>>
>>4268702
wow, thanks!

I am really thankful for your kind and generous approach to my question, and I hope that one day I can be a mememillionaire like you :^)
>>
>>4268710
the content of the internet yields much more than cash my good friend

money is only the start!
>>
>>4267688
Here's a little piece of advice, the next time you're gonna unload your jealousy and inadequacies online. Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the SON of the Papa Geno pizza empire.I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my FATHER and have every pizza jockey in the nation with a photo of YOU right above their oven, thinking about YOU. My personal army... of PIZZA makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. They'll swing you around in the air just like in the old movies HAH...then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by CHEESY crusty piece. They'll destroy you... That's option 1. Option 2 is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize don't it? Takes a big man to apologize huh, humble yourself before a god? A PIZZA GOD?

Your fortune: Outlook good
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.