[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi-Yearly reminder to check your privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Privilege Check.png (141 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Privilege Check.png
141 KB, 500x667
Bi-Yearly reminder to check your privilege
>>
>>4267212
How are Jews +25 I thought hitter burnt dem all
>>
>>4267239
because despite constant undue persecution, we manage to fucking stay on top bitch. you got a problem with that? are you starting to see how we're the chosen people? we win despite all odds. we're blessed. we are ones that rule over this planet. you want your crap genes to reign supreme fuck off to another world shithead
>>
File: 1432596297425.png (502 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
1432596297425.png
502 KB, 960x539
>>4267311
Shame on you and your rude doubles!
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4267212
ugly short fat homeless retarded blind deaf immobile disfigured black gay trans intersex muslim scientist in the middle east.. wew
>>
>>4267322
it's the goyims fault-- they confused jews for their fellow whites til their formative years or later. then they start catching on that there's a more privileged group than them that has theretofore gone undetected. they thought they were number one and they could defend it to the death. but now these smart fellowes with funny last names seem to have cropped up out of nowhere. among their ranks but not readily apparent, and always seeming to excel however so slightly. and it drives them mad. they simply cannot deal with it. so they defect to their antiquated fuhrer ad infinitum instead of just dealing with the truth head-on. buncha pussies. poop pant pussies
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.