[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I learnt of a man who fitted security camera systems. He installed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Folder.jpg (23 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
Folder.jpg
23 KB, 300x293
I learnt of a man who fitted security camera systems. He installed the cameras themselves, prominently placed to deter wrong-doers; and he installed the monitoring equipment, hidden away in a back office; and sometimes he also installed screens in public areas so people could see themselves being recorded and know that the cameras were not dummies. He was a good worker - prompt, efficient - and jobs were plentiful. But one day he was contracted to install CCTV in a railway station, and he bolted the cameras to the wall as usual, and he wired up the monitors in the office on platform six, but when it came to installing a public screen in the station foyer, he decided - who knows why? - to introduce a time delay, so that whatever was shown was what had been filmed five minutes earlier. Whenever passengers glanced upwards expecting to see themselves looking at themselves, they found they were ahead of their time, and not there at all.

Some go in an unforeseen accident, a sudden rupture - it was just one of those silly things, one minute he was there and the next he wasn't - and some are spirits who fly by night so that nobody sees them go, but the commuters at that station had slowly faded away before they'd even arrived. They observed their own absence and, missing all connections, became atheist gods, convinced of their own non-existence.
>>
what a dork
>>
File: JDLIQAth.jpg (237 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
JDLIQAth.jpg
237 KB, 1024x1024
>>4264739
At least it wasn't monsters
>>
>>4264739
nigerian I didn't stop reading my book and get on [s4s] to read another fucking novel
>>
>>4264746
[s4s] confirmed intellectuals. I bet most of us just come on here to revel in our highly advanced senses of humor.
>>
File: 1458625713229.png (501 KB, 704x720) Image search: [Google]
1458625713229.png
501 KB, 704x720
>>4264759
Vote red team 2016
>>
>>4264761
Anything to keep hilldawg out of office
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.