[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you havin' there, Lucky Charms? All right, let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: box-cereal-lucky-charms.jpg (810 KB, 2044x3000) Image search: [Google]
box-cereal-lucky-charms.jpg
810 KB, 2044x3000
What are you havin' there, Lucky Charms? All right, let me tell you the whole conspiracy behind Lucky Charms, man. So, all right. Look in the bowl. See the little crunchy wheat things? And they have all the vitamins and minerals, right? So they're not that tasty, are they? Yeah, well, they're shaped like little crosses and little fish - the ichthys symbol that the Greeks drew over their doors to signify they were Christians so the Romans wouldn't kill 'em. And then, the little marshmallow things - and those are, those are fun, aren't they? They sure are - but they have no nutrition, they're just sugary and colorful, and those are shaped like pentagrams and moons and clovers...traditional Pagan symbols. So the propaganda that Lucky Charms is tryin' to lay on you is that the path to Christianity, which is no fuckin' fun, but they will give you vitamins and keep you regular, and the path to Paganism, which is colorful and bright and sweet, but it'll rot your teeth and make you fat.
"You're welcome."
>>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
Good to know
>>
>>4263319
lol
>>
How about that.
>>
>>4263287
Explain the rainbow
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 350x200
>>4264150
It means that OP is gay
>>
M I N D B L O W N
>>
>>4263287
How do the commercials play into your theory?
>>
>>4264150
well then you are the devil, and u just made OP cry
>>
Leave it to fortune

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
Wha
>>
As I eat my lucky charms this morning...
>>
File: 52154ecb327dfe2a23000056.jpg (138 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
52154ecb327dfe2a23000056.jpg
138 KB, 800x1000
>>
Can you imagine if someone took a picture of that /pol/ meme fellow and put it on there and changed the name of the cereal to "CUCKy charms"
>>
>>4263287
leprechauns are dmons sent from 'wales' to end irland
>>
>>4265939
ain't nobody got time for that (which is why u need to do it n become rich)
>>
>>4266093
it's spelled ritch buddy sorry to dissapoint
>>
>>4263287
Food Gore!
Good Fore!
Post this 87 times more!
>>
>>4266093
>>4266106
>>
Bumping for the truth
>>
>>4266149
The word "internet" appears to be misspelled in that meme, oops! I also corrected punctuation and removed an apocryphal word.
>>
Ooh, good one
>>
>>4263287
Scary as fuck, mate.
>>
Shit potatoes think...
>>
>>4267919
Him...Perhaps
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.