[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
h-hey guys, it's yo boy daniel here doing the daniel show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1442363688068.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1442363688068.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
h-hey guys, it's yo boy daniel here
doing the daniel show hurts my voice box
so i'lll be talking like this

COUGH COUGH

s4s radio is tonight, so get your funny meme pictures ready, spammer, i mean, FUNPOSTER!

OW! that hurt!

for the rest of you guys, i hope you all have a good time tonight, this is S4S RADI-OOWWWWW!
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
i have come here to post ass and assk questions
and I'm all out of ass
>>
fix radioh pls it always cuts out to music like every 10 seconds
>>
>>4263231
we'll be taking care of that baloney once lay raydeeyohmayayan moves us out to a new house.
hopefully we get to move to the wilderness where i belong!
>>
>>4263218
when is it at?
>>
File: 1458519019798.png (82 KB, 1076x479) Image search: [Google]
1458519019798.png
82 KB, 1076x479
Pick one
>>
>>4263307
Fuck off with your weebshit garbage.
>>
>>4263307
If I pick 4, is my inevitable death cute too? And do drugs count as cute things I can do?
>>
>>4263413
If you choose any of them then you're a fucktarded faggot. A piece of shit. Goddamn turdnose.
>>
aw poop
forgot i had some gay sfuff to watch
wait up
>>
File: nice radio.gif (33 KB, 653x295) Image search: [Google]
nice radio.gif
33 KB, 653x295
This post is to inform you that [s4s] Radio LIVE - This is Nice Radio, will be premiering in the near future!

<mochiro.moe/nr
or
<esfores.com/radio

Grab you're popcorn and prepare to be amazed by all of the wonderful musings of the one and only:

Le Radioman.

[To become part of the show, simply respond to this thread! Want to be heard? Post your favorite videos, or even submit your own songs and skits! Le Radioman will play and respond to all inquiries and submissions, because Nice Radio is only nice due to figgets like YOU!~]

Thanke you for tuning in, and may G*D bless young Daniel :^)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4263442
you should make an actual radioman thread to attract more viewers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.